Reviews for Imbroglio
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh my dear Azar! I've been laughing for five minutes and still going. A my dear just, good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
nice! LOVE IT! poor star!
The Amaranthine Raven chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Poor, poor Beast Boy... Kinda figured it was something like that. This was HIGHLY AMUSING indeed. I laughed so hard through out the entire thing.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
hehehehehehe lolz kinda figured it was a massage
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing. BTW - I loved your use of a wide vocabulary. Made the story flow very well.
RantoJax chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Dude this was hilarious... I was literally LMAO..! :D

Wolfenstien
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I figured it was something like that, but it was nice to be reassured nonetheless. The title was also a major help. Ha ha, gotta love Raven! That's just too funny. I laughed so hard...
Roman High chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hilarious. Loved it.
ZadZap chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that was pretty funny loved it
king of shao chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Jesus H Christ that was absolutely... Well indescribably funny. Anything I say will just be rehashing comments made before, so I'll just keep it short with saying that it was brilliant.
sierra-Raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
LMFAO! XD omg that wuz so funny!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was funny. And I now have to go look up imbroglio. Bye.
Cicero Amaral chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
ROFL!

That was funny!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
OhmiGAWD. I have NEVER- laughed so hard- in my whole- FREAKIN'- life. "Are you jogging a fever?" Hilarious. KuDOS, my friend. Sweet! (Goes to look up 'imbroglio')

Love, Raelin

P.S.: HAHAHAHA I'M STILL LAUGHING SIRIUSLY EXCELLENT
Karkadinn chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wait, this thing only has FOUR reviews? Good grief, that's just tragic. I know this one is a bit late, but really, only four reviews for such a great short is a crime. Well-written prose, spot on characterization, dialogue that manages to nudge into realism without going too far into self-involved explicitness... this was a simple but very well-crafted piece. Bravo.