Reviews for Here With You
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I am a fan of sick/hurt Jim. There is so little of it and I am glad I found this.

forgetmenotjimmy chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
This is fantastic! I love how Pam comes to the rescue and Jim only fights to stop her from being scared.

Bread-Making-Viking chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
Aww, that was super cute. Nice job! :D
hurkydoesntknow chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Amazing! I love this story so much! You made it very descriptive and heartwarming. You are so awesome for that. You did a great job and I thank you for this wonderful story!

Hurky :-D
kutlessgurl90 chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
omg i LOVED this fanfic! this was so sweet and cute. the last two chapters made me tear up a bit. i love pam and jim together. they are so adorable as a couple. awesome chapter! )
bingbangboom714 chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
I loved it! It was awesome and sweet. Great job.
onetreefan chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
oh man. so good. :] i loved this story. awesome!
J'aime ma vie chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
There's nothing more that I love than a JAM fest. They're just the best TV couple around. This is such a good story and you write Jim and Pam with amazing chemistry! :) I also hope that you can update One Fine Day soon! :)
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
great chapter! im just confused why the genre is humor... but anyway, i love Jim Angst! I wish more people would do it. Im gonna make one soon as well
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
loved it! it made me giggle with pleasure when i read the last few sentences, Who doesnt love a little JAM?
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
great chap once again!
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i like! im faving this, great job!
res cogitans chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
loved this story! *sigh*
bluegayle chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Regarding the time frame, you say in your comment of Ch3 that they are not dating yet. However, seeing Michael naked (which you mention in Ch2) occurred after they are dating (if you are following TV story universe).