Reviews for Weasley Engagement
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You should make a follow up cause I love this
werunthenight chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
best story ever you are the bomb love it update write up to the birth of there kids plz plz plz
000kayko000 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
love this story. so cute.
stardust718 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
one of my fvorites!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
“Hermione, I know my mum doesn’t need anymore relatives but…will you become a Weasley?”

I can't breath! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! *is somthering laughter*
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw it's soo cute! Makes me feel all giddy! hehe what did the ring look like specifically?

Arya
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh wow...this is so beautiful. I loved how you incorporated the name Rose in it. Just a little pointer, you spelt Eiffel wrong. It's spelt Eiffel (kinda obvious, since I just typed it, lol)

Well done, I loved it!
grangertash chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Loved this story ! it is adorable

best explanation about why they called her rose ive read )

i was reading the other comments and i laugh that some ppl spend the time to nit pick the things wrong with your story...lol sorry...its justa bit sad...
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
YOU!

I had no idea you could write like this! It needs some fixing up (I can still edit it for you, and you can repost it if you'd like), but I loved it! Ron and Hermione fluff is awesome. o_

loves!

dark-hearted rose
obsessivee chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aww. that was kinda fluffy, but i dont really care, because i loved it! i liked that they waited six months to tell each other that they loved each other, becaue in most of them they confess that right after DH. nice job, anyway!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aww, that was cute!

A few things: 1: Ron's eyes are blue, not brown. 2:Eifle is spelled with the 'e' which you forgot. 3. You don't have to say Harry gave ROn the money...(besides, would that ever happen? I mean, Ron is REALLY embarrased about being so poor, and its much more romantic if he used his own money.) 4. At the end you can just say, "Ron I-Yes" then go down a paragraph and say, "Sometime during the night, the rose fell from Hermione's hair. Looking at it during a lull in the conversation and snogging, Hermione decided that her first child's name would be Rose." You don't have to say WHAT they were doing, really, because the story is ending and the reader is losing interest.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME! Just some friendly concrit. Great story, it was adorable, and I loved it!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was soo sweet. (do you really think they moved that fast though? It seems like people are liking to do that. [/mini rant]) I loved it!
Padfoot and Prongs Gurl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aw so romantic. but just a tip maybe u should say "She decided at that point, her first daughter’s name would be Rose."

instead of "She decided at that point, her first child’s name would be Rose."

But it was just a tip.

Luved the story!

Lils
TheGirlYouWishYouKnew5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
that is a story to remember!

time for a sequal!

UPDATE!
Lostgirl32 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Beautiful! That was really good :)