Reviews for The Blood Red Juice of the Pomegranate
TheWOPinGreen chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Hiya. Are you still alive here? Because this story is f*ckin' amazing, and you just had to stop at the worst possible time too lol. Please continue one day
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Well, having seen the movie and read all the graphic novels, I can say for certain that you're right on point because Becky had to get hers somehow. It's just fresh to see that someone's decided to take a stab at making that connection and from what I've read so far, it's hitting the bull's eye. Keep it up.
Chase chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This story is very descriptive and makes you really want to know what happens next!
Lola chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Brilliantly written! The theme of the story is very clever. I'm hooked.
Jayy chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Um, wow. The whole Greek mythology thing you have going on is amazing and kind of disturbing. I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Melody chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
Amazing,I'm hooked and can't wait to read more!
Madpadz chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Glad to see you updated! This chapter was brilliant, although I'm not exactly sure what he's going to do with her. I loved the Hades/Persephone thing-it gave the chapter a very dark feel to it without doing much at all. Great job, keep it up!
bookofshadows888 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
OMFG!

Don't you dare to take months to update this time!
VirtualEntity chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very well done, "Not Human". You seem to have a knack for capturing the "Sin City Style"-reading this, I could almost believe that I was reading something that Frank Miller wrote.

I am impressed.

I do have one small question. You refer to "Dallas". Is Dallas the driver of Miho's car in which they chased the Irish hitmen who tried to steel Jackie-Boy's head in "The Big Fat Kill", or did you mean Dwight?

Again, very nice work!

I'm looking forward to more.

Currently, I'm working on "Miho: The Angel of Sin City". Originally, that was going to be a fan-fic in these pages, but it is now much to long, and has become something of a project. I'd be interested in sharing it with you, though-I think you could lend your "Frank Miller touch" to it in ways that I just cannot quite manage...

Take care!

A./

I can be reached directly at "lafeyette_management AT " if you are interested...
Madpadz chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
This story is so amazing! Please post again soon!
bookofshadows888 chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
You are doing a really good job
33rdBlackbird chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. The depth of character here is amazing. You captured the slang speech of Sin City but you also made it unique to Cheri. I also appreciate the layers of angst between the two characters. As soon as I thought it was turning into a fairy tale it gets scary and very...sin city again. Please write more!
Js23 chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Enjoying this so far, cant wait to see what happens!
Missy chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
I really like this, it's very well written.
Jayy chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
You are doing such an excellent job. Usually I don't like OC's (is Cherri an OC, or is she just a really minor character?), but I like Cherri. I also find her fairly believable for a retired whore.

The Salesman fascinated me in the movie, but he was shown for such a short time so we never really got to see much of him. The way you have written him is similar to how I imagine he really is.

Keep it up, and I can't wait to see what you write next.