Reviews for In Which Chase's Past Comes Back to Haunt Him
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I never get bored of reading this ic over and over again. It's one of my favorite House slash fic's out there.
the mad hatter chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
you are an evil evil genius, i think the rest of the room thinks i'm completely mad now in after my giggle fit... so much for a 'silent study' room... definitely worth it though lol freaking well done
XxPanda-BabiixX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
oh my god that made me laugh so much i fell off my chair XD
NeonGreen69 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very original. I really licked! I applaud you.
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
lol nice plug to jesse's movie. I totally forgot that he was in that movie. It is so old and most people I don't even think remember he was in that movie.
inissor chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This story is so funny and your Chase is utterly adorable: I love it! Thanks for make me smile. I'd like to read more, I mean, it's too good to stop it here. I'd love to see House's next moves to conquer our wombat. Are you willing to do it? I hope so _
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
lolz! Jesse Spencer is one sexy beast isn't he?
FrankieSunflower chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
EPIC
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
? so are house and chase gay then? because that wouldnt be very nice...funny, but not nice. i like chase, so, saying he's gay would complicate that a bit...oh screw it! i would still have a cush on him...gay or straight!
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
hahahahahaha that was so funny i loved it
CrystalSlashlover chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hilarious! I love this fic!
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
My jaw dropped, rofl

Uptown Girls was cute, lol
C Elise chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
excellent!
Kurtis Hunter chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Na na na na na na na na

Sheets of Egyptian Cotton.. LoL, nice story:) I wish that Jesse would release a CD.
Anonimoose chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Gotta love the tie in. Is there more to this? Very excitement.