Reviews for Forgive, Forget?
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
The song that you chose fit perfectly, especially with the lines you inserted about her life and thoughts.

The story makes me wonder how much Cagalli really suffered while she was left in Orb and he was away. Though in the series she spent much time with Kira and Lacus before returning.

I really liked reading the intro to your story. I just found the first three paragraphs to be a little too bulky, but they had good content.

Look forward to reading more.

- Archerygurl
AsuCaga01 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
is this a flashback?...anyway,nice!Keep it up!.
gseedlover chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
OH nice story.. sounds really interesting i cant wait to read the next chapter! update soon if you can .
An Instant King chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Darn it, you made me cry. Again, I love your story, and I hope you continue. There is hope for them, they will forge a path. I know they will.

More typos in this chapter than the last one.

Please give them a happy ending. I liked the end part, where they kissed because Cagalli was so happy and relieved that Athrun was going to stay with her. That last line made me tear up though.

Please don't make me wait long for the next chapter, it really is a wonderful story.

An Instant King
littlesnowfarie2005 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
this is my fav gundam seed pare update soon
ladynightsky chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Such a cute, sad story. I loved how you mixed all their love and anguish together. Very nicely done. Cagalli's drinking was so heartbreaking, and so is Athrun's remorse. I hope you will continue and perhaps give us an ending, happy or not.

:)Bee
An Instant King chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I am so happy you decided to continue this. I really love how you used first and third person so seamlessly together in the flashback. Athrun is right, Cagalli does look adorable in a dress. Unintentionally adorable and elegant. I'm hoping that you will give them their happily ever after, but I will read regardless(just don't pair Athrun with Meyrin, that pairing just doesn't make sense). You write with a certain elegance, I just hope the next chapter comes soon.

AIK
An Instant King chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Very nice, I felt all the emotions that Cagalli's feeling. I always felt that Cagalli would be the most alone of all the characters, so it was very pleasant reading a story reflecting my own feelings, without is having to be my crappy excuse for writing. I don't like N'sync much, so i didn't necessarily like the song, but the lyrics were appropriate, so I would have to say personal preference not withstanding a most excellent choice. Looking forward to the next chapter.