Reviews for Clash
NerdyTissue chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I really loved this a lot, it almost made me cry. c': They're such a cute couple, and they really do have clashing personalities don't they? I think that's what makes them good together.

The last line made me smile so much. It's sad though that Marley has no where to go and no home. D:
LiteracyLover chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
AW.

This is so cute.

I really think these two are hilarious as a couple. Buck, being who he is, and Marley, quiet and deadly.

I love your last line, but I kinda felt sad that Marley doesn't have a home. ;(
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow...that was a cute story. I wish there was another fanfic about Marley. She was my favorite tagger :)
XoXo-Contest3Ribbon-XoXo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
OMG i'm not the only person who thinks buck and marley would be kinda cute :)

nice oneshot!
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Regardless, I like how you characterized Marley in this story. And Buck's personality I think you got spot on. They DO have clashing personalities, and I like how both of them made an impression on the other. That was nice!

And shoot, I just love your last line.

ASK
Mariko the Cure chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
F

Cute!So adorable!Augh,obscure pairings are totally my weakness!Faved!
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
So I just kind of dropped my game and never got paired up with these two yet, but I also lost my interest before I began battling Volkner, so that might be why. I'll pick it up again one day.

I think you kept them both in character, (according to what I've seen on Bulbapedia, anyway,) and as always, you did a good job! Plus, it's obscure, and I therefore love it.
Muffalo chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This was a very nice change of pace from the usual Pokemon fanfics in my opinion. There don't seem to be many fanfics about the assisting characters in Diamond and Pearl.

It was very well written too, with no grammar or spelling errors I could think of. The only complaint I had was the trek through Victory Road seeming to be mostly left out, but that aside it's generally a very nice read.