Reviews for Five Times Humans Confused the Autobots
star's dreams chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
SD: Chilren learn from fable, like hope and doing good. I always thought the tuth fairy thing was a insurance about losing ypur teeth. Most Kids freak out when their tooth fall out.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this is funny...have i read this fic before? can't remember lol

on the note of trying to convince your mother...i gotta say ive never quite got used to people saying something is 'sick' to mean its really good or cool.
femme4jack chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I adore this kind of story that highlights the differences and things that would baffle the Autobots regarding humans. This one was particularly well done. It is funny, warm, and bittersweet all at once.
Seegazzy chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I love these kinds of peaceful, humorous, and warm "everyday" stories that has nothing to do with all the war and such:)

Thank you for the good read!
Cristalake chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
LOOOL! Funny. Put like that, it really doesn't make any sense does it?
Minirowan chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
This last chapter was by far my favorite. It was just so sweet and endearing to read knowing how much they cared about Jazz. His death was horrible by the way, I liked him the moment he said "What's cracking lil' bitchez?".

The other chapters were all very good but Optimus' chapter was a little lackluster. From the little I've read, he breaks on the inside in moments like these but shows a strong leader on the outside. If you brought in some of those emotions into the chapter along with his frustration at the concept of violence in general, then his monologue couldn't been more realistic.
Steven Kodaly chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Whoever came up with these "Five and One" prompts was brilliant, as evinced by work such as this. Well done.
Marinelife37 chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Great oneshots. Human traditions that would confuse the autobots. I imagine it's a long list.
varsitylove16 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Aww. These are cute )

But now I wanna know Bumblebee's story!

VLS
Rangerfan58 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
wasn't that scene in the movie?
ishmaranara chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Nice little set of stories.
Eerie Iri chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
This was a VERY good story!
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 1/5/2008

Good memories.

I like the ones with explosions.

XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
XD

I can just imagine the expression on Ironhides' face.

PRICELESS.