Reviews for Frozen
mudstalker chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very cute! I loved the ending!
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This one was really good. How did you know that it was "Drown Malcolm Month?"

I noticed a few typos (sorry, I'm kind of a stickler for that, particularly in published work.) They were the same sort of typos that I make, too.
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Some people don't realize the dangers of potentially getting stuck under the ice some distance from where you broke through, so it was nice to see someone include this in a plot.

Poor Malcolm, he musta been miserable!
Tala chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very beautiful. And the suspense was perfect! I am glad Malcolm and Hoshi ended up together. Nicely written story.
cardassiana chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
how did you have the idea of a love affair between malcom and hoshi?i'm really surprised by it...but i think it's rest of the story is relly exciting...
Poohdog chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Okay the third to last paragraph made me do a really girly giggle. Sorry it took me forever to review. I've been busy. Grr... It's a really sweet story; made me cold though...
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Well that was a surprise ending! After what he endured, Malcolm deserves to get the girl! LOL

I enjoyed reading this short story. It was a nice addtion to the tradition of writing Malcolm drowning stories in November.
Bineshii chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This story has a lot of action and pulls you right into it. But who is Lizzy? Liz Cutler? Good cliff hanger about Jon. And nice plot device to tell us a little about Olivia before she dies - it makes us care about her.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Of course, it's Malcolm who falls in the lake...and Trip that jumps in to save him. Thank goodness he's OK at the end. And that was sweet with Hoshi. Thanks for clarifying that it's before "Minefield"...that means Archer doesn't know about his aquaphobia yet.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Begoogled chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
A frozen lake, and who gets to fall in? Poor Malcolm. Well, I'm glad he's feeling better now with his trusted friends and colleagues by his side. And we get some R/S as a bonus! Although you might have wanted to put it in the heading for those who don't like that - don't worry, I'm not one of them ;) Thanks for writing this!
volley chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Nice!

Loved this:

“No water,” he croaked, coughing with the effort of speaking.

“Lieutenant, drink the water,” Jon ordered.

HEHE! So very much like both.

And the ending was sweet.
Heather Martin chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
awesome story! So good!
JennMel chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I really liked this story - the general plot was good,and the pace was great. But I did think that you tried to hard with pointing out the 'alien' aspects of it all, which seemed to detract from the story. And the romance seemed to be a bit random at the end - would have been better if it had a longer build up. Great job though:)