Reviews for Forgive me, Sora I've been dying for three Years
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Woot! Awesome job! (love the ending... just like I did the first time.) I can't wait until you post the other one. WHICH IS NOT A SEQUEL! I love your writting. Keep it up! Kisses!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
GAH! HAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO! best way to end a fic! hahahaha! i cant wait for the sequal! you did a great job with this!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
WOOT! (does the happy dance) In the beginning, there was Sora. Sora fell off a cliff, and then Roxas was born. Then there was Dyreuxa. Roxas hugged Dyreuxa, and it was good. (hee hee, remember?) Wonderful! I can't wait for the epilogue!

Kisses! (Ha ha ha! I almost wrote "kids" hee hee)
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
yay! squishy ending! its not a fluff ending, so its a squishy ending! update the epilogue soon plz!
Forgotten in Darkness chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
I'm curious about the next chapter. Dyreuxa's explaination should be interesting. Can't wait for the next chappy. :)

**Forgotten in Darkness**
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
Read it! WOOT! Told you I would! PLUS! The sooner you finish this the sooner you can post the awesome uh... you still don't have a name for the other one... That's become quite a problem today, hasn't it?

CLIMAX! Love love LOVED it! You know I love yelling at that bed-headed little... well anyway, great job!

Update soon!
TheAngelOfHope chapter 11 . 2/21/2008
Oh my God! Did they brainwash Audrey? I thought she could remember her life, or maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention to the story woops.
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
wah! u must update soon plz! i gotta now what happens! plz!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
evil cliffie! bah! and hope you feel better! update soon plz!
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
I almost forgot about this one you've been reading the other one to me so much! Ha ha ha! I mean, because the other one is so awesome, not because this one is foretful.

Great job! Kisses!
Forgotten in Darkness chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Thats sad that she thinks that Jenny and Audrey are dead.
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
I know you haven't read up to this point yet but towards the end Bill sounds like Ponyboy. (I miss Johnny!) Here I am to grant your story with a review! Sorry I don't review much, partly it's because you've already read the whole thing to me. I do really love this story though.

Update so you can post the other story soon!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
and im looking forward to the next chapter! _ that was so sad! T.T poor guys! update soon plz!
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
hahahaha! that was good! and poor Sora!

where are Riku and Kairi in all of this?

plz update soon! and it never is good when the author says something goes wrong! but for me, it's just always wrong and nuts! _
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
lol! devil and angel Sora! i can c that happening! write more soon plz! this is getting realy good!