Reviews for Jealous Much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I hate it it should be katara and aang not ailr bull shit no nobody like her this isn't right girl katara is the perfect girl for aang.
2n2kas chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
This was an awesome story and i enjoyed every moment that i spent reading it! The only part i kinda disliked was that Kat and Aang became a couple straight after the break up
Katia11 chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Love it!
Annie chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Hahaah cute! Believe it or not, I'm not a big fan of katara just in general, but I like her a lot in this story. You made Toph and Sokka an even Aang wonderful characters, not OOC in any way. A few spelling mistakes, but nothing that can't be fixed right?
insertusernamehere chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I love Jealous Much
insertusernamehere chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
AWESOME!1
Akumei chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
I really like your story. It's actually not as emotionl as I thought it would be. This Airi girl is a real brat though. How could Aang be such an idiot to chose her? I liked how Katara was the jealous one cuz she usually (from what I read) always ditches Aang for Zuko or another creep. Good job! _
oshnsoa shnedashn kiunepgli chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
well written, conceptualized, and plotted out.

the points are yours.

He Who IS
Winnywriter chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
Oh I just love the little referance at the very end! It made me smile! Good story! I enjoyed reading it!
Winnywriter chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
Oh...*singsongy voice* awk-ward...
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh no! Don't do it Aang! Don't do it! NO!

Ooh...only the first chapter and I'm already sucked in!
macsauce32 chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
I loved it! :-) Great Ending!
jliljj chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
yh im really sad about the ending too but it was good while it lasted so i cant wait for the next one :)
Lady Wolfy chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
that was a great story
KellyyKayy chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
THANKS! loved it by the way. really hoping theres a sequle!

KellyKay