Reviews for A Short Blue Dress
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awww! :D
Queen of Sneaks chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really like how in-character all the...characters...are. I enjoyed the fact that you had Hem tell Maerad before hand, it makes the story unique.
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 5/9/2010

*lets out fluff-induced squeal*

Trust Lyla to move things along, eh?
kuri chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
...somehow, what cadvan said about her past being brutal, reminds me of prt of the song 'face down'

'Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end

as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.'
FreakyGeek23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Beautifully written! I didn't notice any mistakes, and the storyline was very well established-keep up the good work!

kaitebug chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
PJC chapter 1 . 3/24/2008

that was a great story

and a beautiful ending
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
anonynous chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aah. Now there definitely be an epilogue.
Manawydan chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
ouch poor maerad that most be embarrasing (grr cant spell that word) but the end was soo cuteD

loved it)D)
leftandright chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aww how cute! nice writing.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
he, sister friend! this was anmzing! loved it- to short for my liking, but thats how u roll. visit my page!
BrazenFerlie chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
It's very nice, good job.

Ingu is right about the phrase 'lavish the attention', but I like your description of her 'luxuriously' stroking the bed. Yes, I believe you can stroke something luxuriously, meaning you feel it more tenderly and softly. Your wording gives the impression that she is very relaxed.

One thing that confused me was the slow dance at the end. You say that they're on the dance floor, and then all of a sudden they're kissing right in the middle of all these people! You mentioned the stars overhead, so I think you were trying to say they went outside and were alone, but you didn't put that in the paragraph. So yeah, I was confused. But overall, very nice job!
Icelands chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This was good; Maerad's discomfort at wearing a tight dress was very in-character.

I look forward to reading the rest of your fics!

xLaramiex chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
stop making me cry! no, don't! i love these fanfics! write more and make me cry again! aw!