Reviews for Spring Rain and Winter Storms
Mayflowers123 chapter 4 . 1/4
That scene at the end where he checks to see if she's drunk reminds me of a priceless scene from my favorite TV show. So this girl shows up at the ex-boyfriends apartment asking for sex and he's still in love with her so he want to say yes. The only problem is that she's drunk so rather than letting her sleep it off on his couch like most normal people *He gets drunk to* therefore they're taking advantage of each other.
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
OMG I AM DYING I CAN'T BREATHE!
I LOVE THIS KAKASHI
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
OMG OMG SO DAMN CUTE! AND FUNNY! Instant love
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
lol! 'you're not Iruka sensei' lol
Calm Down Sir chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
There's something very depressing about this. Impulse and ecstasy turned to regret in an instant. Well written
BlindHuntress chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
That is Kakashi's child, damnit, I know it it my writer's brain. Feel free to PM me if this is the case. I've re-read this story so many times I've lost this count over the years, and each one still gets me. Just had to say this, maybe not for the first time, because once again I believe it in my core.
elfinn chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
I giggled the entire time while reading this chapter.. xD
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
this was good!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
lol this was funny
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
i didnt get it, did she wanted to or not? i got lost at the end
Archaic Tears chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
*snorts* holy hell this one was hilarious!
Dibaa chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
She's Kakashi's daughter? With Sakura?
Please tell me it is!
Coz I really hate Danzo and wishes that at least in this prompt, they had one-upped him... Not really because its Hatake Kakashi's kid but at least there are no bloodlines for creepy spidy Danzo who I want to kill.
JeslynBoo chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
so many great moments! "people might get jealous, and then I'd have to have sex with everyone." 3
Deep in the Night chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
I'm pretty sure everyone in this house heard my facepalm.

XD Fantastic work!
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
W-what? Um, does Kakashi have any musical talent?
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »