Reviews for Learning to be Human
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Could you make a sequel?
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Please have another chapter, this is really good!

This is how ALL the Schiff should have been.
GDrone chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Great story! I really liked it!
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw, that was cute. I particularly liked the chess thing. The writers should have killed off Mao and the reporter and used their plot time for the Shiff, who were much more interesting anyway. Also, thank you for having good grammar, unlike most of the other authors in this fandom.
xiia chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
The Schiff need more love! I loved it! Very nice! I wish it would have happened this way! I love the Schiff. Moses is so hopt and awesome to me! I love KaiIrene.
Shadowblades chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very good story and However i have one nitpick. Haji plays the cello not the violin.
Belthasar chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Haji doesn't play the violin, I think the instrument is called a Cello or something.
driedup01parkerpen chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Despite the spelling WAS a story...

Well, I wont be surprised if Karman (to hell with ze spelling of his name) would starting stabbing chess pieces...

That's...How to save a life...yep, save em through a fanfic!

no offense to your song, Isaac Slade...

Go forth, utilize the potentials of your mind amd word processor and save Riku's life...(and body) -update?-

Seriously, I don't get why fanfic authors kill off characters who die in the original plot in their own fics...
SleepDebtFairy chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww, this was so cute!

Needs some proofreading, of course, but I liked the idea behind it. At first I wondered why Amshel would have Saya's blood, but then I remembered that he and the first Joel were the ones that discovered the twins and experimented on them. Also, it would serve Diva well if they used Saya's blood - if their plan had worked out that would have an army of Schiff that Saya couldn't destroy, and that Diva could dispose of if she wished.

I loved the Kai/Irene interaction, although it seemed a bit fast at the end. The way Irene witnessed kissing (I did about the same thing in my fic.. XD) was so cute, especially how Kai tried to explain it to her and how she said she had romantic feelings for him. So cute!

I liked how Moses was learning the violin (doesn't Hagi play the cello, though?) and Karman beating David at chess, and Lulu asking Okamura things, and the other two Schiff being couch potatoes.

Very nice ideas, and a lovely read. (:
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Needs a somewhat hefty amount of proofreading, but it's a good start nonetheless. You may have rushed the Kairene a bit more than you had to, though.

I wonder how this would affect the battle on the Red Shield, however; with roughly five-to-one odds in Saya's favor, I *don't* see Diva and Karl surviving their little raid on our heroes, let alone violating Riku(you know, when I first saw Diva snacking away in the the kid at the Zoo, the first thing that came to mind was an old encyclopedia reference to vampires, and I got to thinking, "Is she going to turn him into a chiopteran?" Rather big shame how that ultimately turned out, yes?).
Schiff-Irene chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
...damn...Im crying right now.

This made me feel sad...but happy at the same time.

When I saw episode 27 I felt so happy...but when I saw episode 29

...I wanted Irene to live so badly...when she died I stayed in my room for a week...I felt so depressed...during that time I kept thinking what could have been...The following month I stayed on my pc looking for schiff(mostly Irene) pictures.

I found a bunch...but I wanted more...then my sister told me about a website that has stories involving favorite shows,characters,etc...

I looked in the Blood section and only found about five stories(six including this one)about the schiff.

All of them made me cry but also made me happy.

It's hard to explain...oh!-sorry I got off topic...

umm...this is a very good story...and im interested where this will go.

SandraNratco chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Loved it! The Schiff DO need more love. I adore Karman beating David at chess-I adore Karman anyway! The Schiff rock!
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I like this story, I too am fond of Irene/Kai. Of course, this is probably the only story with this pairing where she's actually alive which is pretty sad. Darn writers killing off all my favorite characters. The part where Karman said he found something more interesting then stabbing humans with a Yari was quite funny.

Anyway, there was some spelling mistakes and such that could have been avoided. Also, some things should have been spaced(then again that might be fault since it does that to me sometimes) All and all, a nice story and you certainly have a lot of potential as a writer. If you ever write in this section again, I would be more then happy to be a Beta Reader. Just PM sometime.

-The Last Z Fighter
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Some spelling problems but other than that good fic.
fares chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
First, let me say I adore Kai and Irene, and I'm so happy that you wrote this. Now, on to the review:

You have quite a few spelling and punctuation errors, but overall, I like where you're going so far! However, there are very minute instances within your story where it seems like certain characters are out of character - something I do far too often, as well. Some parts also seem rushed, but if you wrote a wee bit more you'd do a great job of transitioning and smoothing out the flow.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!