Reviews for Deep Canyon
whiteraven67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Loved this!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story, I liked the Adlet idea!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Another great story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved it *-*

Really, great job

See ya next, then o/

Rosetta
daleaikman chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love the story. Always love the way the boys take care of each other. I hope you write a part two so bobby can take over for awhile.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely loved!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hey Kris! Sorry for sending you a review for your story here so late. It's very very good. I love the suspense, the action, Bobby, and of course hurt Dean. Can't seem to get enough of him! Keep up the excellent work!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was really really interesting. I really do enjoy your writing!
lady of arabia chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
hey, sorry it took so long but i finally got round to reviewing!

I think it's rude to read and not review...

I really liked this! Really. Dean in a weakened state isn't easy to write, it's so much easier with Sam. You did a good job.

I have got your new story printed off and will read later. Will be my first Teenchester so should be interesting.

Keep in touch!

D

x
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Awesome story!
lucablue chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Don't read a lot of oneshots but yours suckered me in when I just found it.

Loved the Adlet, a good old fashioned monster hunt is sometimes hard to find!

I can't believe you wrote this in three hours (sighs dejectively), I wish I could do that.

Thanx for sharing.

lb
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hi darksupernatural ;0)

I'm doing some catch up reading again ... and I absolutely love this story! What a great oneshot ;0) - hurt Dean and Sammy just make my day! The way you described Dean falling, had me on the edge of my seat! Fantabulous!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Good oneshot!

I like that both boys could still help each other regardless of how hurt they were.

Enjoyed it a lot!
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really love the way you wrote this! Please say theres more coming!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I absolutely loved this little fic. Awesome job writing the boys. I loved the role reversal with Sammy as the protector and Dean as the protected, just too cute.

I can't believe you wrote such a wonderful story in just 3 hours, I am very impressed.

Hurt Dean makes my heart happy and the Sam angst gave me warm fuzzies. You're the best!

Cookies for you, write more soon!