Reviews for A Visit From a Not So Stranger
Sadie1787 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
So cute but...MAERAD DIED! Oh my i hope that isn't the spoiler i just saw the MAJOR SPOILER sign saddly I'm an American and can't have nice things like The Singing and that my parents are Hulls... come to think of it almost everyone i know at school is a hull Oh know, wow i'm stupid i realized that my parents have black clokes on... another thing i'm off topic well it was really good though it made me want to cry.
Sarkule chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Loved it .
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
(crying) It was so sad, but it is better than anything that I could have ever written; I liked it.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
i am seriously crying right now. literally! tears are welling in my eyes as i type. oh, elaine, this was breath-taking, and mysterious, and- dare i say- better that anything you've ever written( so far) oh, ...perfect.
Rhinano chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
oh, wow.

This is the first fanfic that made me cry...just a little.

Thank you very much, this is a wonderful story.
Manawydan chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
ohh im confused at what happened was that actually maerads ghost or some weird metaphor thing

but other then that it was really good but really sad :*( and thats how it should be)D)
Icelands chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Quite angsty, balanced with a bittersweet ending. Nice job.

-Icelands
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
blimey you've been busy! great story, you planning on writing the story of Adnae? you should! deffo!
Ingu chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw, that was really sad and sweet! Though, why did Cadvan never try to hunt Maerad's killers down? It doesn't seem right... or did I not read it properly, and he did try? O.o

Either way, these are good fics. These are. .