Reviews for Age Differences
storax hime chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
meeeeeeeee loooooooooooooooove! is there a sequel?
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was sooo cute!
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Loved this story it was awesome, you should consider making a sequel to it.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
loved it!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
so, what happened to hinata? and even if an Uchiha girl married outside the clan, doesn't she still carry Uchiha blood, and thus pass down the kekkei genkai?
soryahana chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
It was wonderful. I love how you do it in Itachi's pov. You don't find too many stories like it and it was awesome. You have to keep writing more Ita/Saku stories! I'll be on the watch!
Crazzy Green chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That's so kawaii...i it!
Fiane chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Love this story! It's so sweet!
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very cute
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
So that's what Sakura said to Itachi! This was just as cute as the SasuHana version.

Keep up the good work Chocolate-chan!

Kari-chan
SnickyPop chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aw, that was great! It's a slap in the face to all those nonbelievers out there! haha! BELIIEVE IN THE UTTER CRACK PAIRING, BEELIIEEVEE!
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw...kawaii! I love it! -sighs- Yes, a non-massacrer Itachi is a very good thing in this. -growls- Stupid elders. How big is their ego to think that five years really makes much of a difference. The age difference is even larger with some other people, and they still love each other. Okya, I'm done ranting at the elders. And about the bed scene...that wasn't implying something...right?
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. It's nice to find a decent ItaSaku fic, and I truly enjoyed reading this. Kudos to a fantastic one-shot!
akatsuki's hikari chapter 1 . 11/25/2007