Reviews for Twilight
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Nice writing style ]
Taiha chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was wonderful! Well written and insightful. It's a shame that just because something isn't explcit, people don't seem to notice it. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this fic. I love Kyouya and your characterization of him is spot on. The prose itself is beautiful and I love the symbolism of day and night. I want to reread it again! Thanks for writing this!
Taisi chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I loved it. You portrayed Kyouya-kun's character very well, along with thoughts he probably does harbor somewhere inside 'im. You did an excellent job.
Maskelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Brilliant! This one shot was really good and I loved it!
Nannon-yay chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh my, what can I say. Well first of all, not only did you use my two favorite characters. (And my OTP) Your writing style is absolutely beautiful. The description you use is marvelous

"Pinks, oranges, gold- sky blue had long since fled, darkening into evening indigo- and the sun himself had already hidden behind the horizon. "

That line is positively gorgeous. The way you describe the sunset really gives me the feel and image of the orange sun setting behind the hills. I can almost feel the warm glow of the sun.

"He did not- could not- push Tamaki away, because it was he who showed him friendship. Care. Trust. Maybe even love."

My favorite line. Probably because the whole concept you give us of Tamaki's and Kyouya's friendship.

Only one word can describe this story: Perfect!
Saiko Matsui chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I loved the way you showed how Kyouya feels about these things and how Tamaki made him change. It was simple yet beautiful.

Cant wait for your next fics:D
SURPRISE.smile chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
loved it! great analysis of kyouya's opinion of himself through a very creative comparision.
fruiti-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wooaah O_o Such a deep fic. I LOVE IT! 8D

There's a lot of bits I liked, especially how you described that he hid behind the glare of his glasses at times. I also liked these bits:

"The Ootori mansion (it can never be called home)"

"she transformed the group from a loose circle to a tightly-knit ellipse."

And I just LOVED the first paragraph.

Me thinks I shall fave you and your story

Awesome job!

-faves-
Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
A nice piece. I love the comparison of Tamaki to the sun.