Reviews for The Bella Factor
lemonhead67 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
this is good you should start writing again
jessica09 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
it was pretty good
newfoundlove chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
I am intrigued...that is causing dear Edward to fall asleep? I do agree with other reviewers that it was just a tad graphic, but not overly. B&E are very driven by their emotions, possibly concentrate on that more than they physical acts. I hope you continue your story.
Emma O'Leary chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
i like the story so far! please write more!
jojo63 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
okay, you still haven't written yet . . . UPDATE!
KattDiaries chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
I really like the plot and setting to this story, but i think its really all sexual. I think edward would be more careful with bella because he is a vampire and there strengh and bella being sweet as in blood. he would be hungry to bite her all the time. but just add in all that. i also think that you kinda rushing the story, take your time.

but other then that its all good. :)
jojo63 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
HA HA! SHE ONLY HAD HIS SHIRT ON! HA! I know it's not that funny when you type it, but i just got a visual, and it was HILARIOUS! Anyway, great story. go into a little more detail with it though. keep writing, this is some really good stuff. :)
Jilly-beanz90 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
im loving the story so far! and deff excited for the next chapter!
sounds of music chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Edward feel asleep? Well that's interesting, how could that be. And who is this mystery person, you've definitly captured my interest, please post again soon!
ljv chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I really do like your story; very intiguing.

There is just one thing though: It is a little blunt as in like the sex part of it. But other than that, it's great. Keep it up.