Reviews for Eleanor Rigby
Guest chapter 40 . 10/2/2012
This story was amazing!
Boreddomesticgoddess chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
I love it write more please
cheesecake15 chapter 40 . 5/21/2011
Umm so the only word I can think of is ... AWESOME!

Super good work, especially liked last bit of chapter 40, it made me chuckle very heartily indeed :})

. xx .
BaDWolF89 chapter 40 . 4/2/2011
I've read this entire story and honestly it one of my favorite stories with the cast.
PurpleBananas chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
the title of this chapter is amazing! i just love this story!
English Dreamer chapter 40 . 8/31/2009
I must be fucking mental, because I sat down and read this entire thing in one sitting - well, except for lunch and dinner!

But I thought it was thoroughly well written, and I liked the continued use of the songs throughout, gave a kind of atmosphere. You have a nice, flow-y style here, and I greatly enjoyed reading this )
kelsey.deanx3 chapter 40 . 7/3/2009
this story is amazing for SO many reasons

1. because Ellie is African-American, like me, and you really don't come across too many stories where the main character is of African-Amercan descent

2. because you mentioned Katz's and when i go stay with my dad in New York its like the only thing i eat

3. because its just AMAZING!

i loved seriously everything about this story it just made my life great, i've been looking a Max Carrigan story of this proportion forEVER!

thank you, you are amazing, this story is amazing. i am amazed
Freebird87 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Did you by any chance get the name Hill Valley from Back to the Future?
A Fiendish Thingy chapter 40 . 2/17/2009
So I know it's been a thousand years since I've reviewed this story but that doesn't mean I haven't been reading...

it's so sad.. when I first joined this site, this was the story I had read first. I was so hooked! I loved it! And now it's over... but it ended just on the perfect note.

You created Ellie on your own, and yet for some reason, I feel like she was really there, a real character in the movie. She worked so well with Max... I adored her.

And I'm so glad that this is one of the few stories that kept Jude and Lucy together. Despite all odds, they are an adorable couple.

Anyways, it almost feels like the end of an era, and I'm glad you've graced this site with this story.

Keep up the AMAZING job, love.

-Amanda

A Fiendish Thingy
punk-rock-soda-pop-girl chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Ellie just bitched out at Lucy!

AWESOME MAN!

lol on the authoer note

"I want reviews! I want reviews so bad…"

LOL
punk-rock-soda-pop-girl chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
that was some awesome shit man

you are a great writer!
punk-rock-soda-pop-girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was amazing!i love the new detail man

awesome

and i call everyone man so

if your not dont take it offenssivley
kaleidoscope soap chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
OMGSH. I'm just finishing off the seventh chapter and I justg realized this is a freaking novel. I. LOVE. YOU.
Freebird87 chapter 40 . 1/11/2009
I love this story. I like how it ended 15 years in the future.
Eriala chapter 40 . 12/22/2008
It was a fitting ending for a wonderful love story... I mean, on some level I’m not sure I like that the big happy ending was them all getting married and having kids – but at the same time, it’s obviously where the story was meant to go. It made me smile so much! I really liked:

“Man, if you don’t go through with it, I will kick your sorry ass.”

“Mate, you couldn’t kick my ass if you tried.”

“…I’ll have Ellie kick your sorry ass.”

(I’m going to have to nitpick, I can’t help myself. "They both had figured the policeman had heard her slip, so they stayed down there as long as humanely possible." – probably should have been "humanly"... but that’s the only typo I can think of.)

You just make the characters so lovable, it’s hard to read this and not care about them all... I wish it wasn’t over, but I’m glad you went through with it. Seriously, writing a story of this length, in the course of more than a year? I could never do that. And I’m just so glad I got to read this, you know? I really am grateful.