Reviews for Immolation
lederra chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Interesting
Tani2 chapter 22 . 7/27/2009
Wow...just...wow. I cant believe Sherry. But you know, all things considered, I have rarely read a fic for RE that portrayed the imperfection of humanity and of how we can be so hurt by the ones we love that we can do things we can never take back. I hope you do post part 2, and I never thought I'd say this but Sherry Birkin must die!
J.L. Zielesch chapter 22 . 8/24/2008
I'm locked in now.
Kenshin13 chapter 22 . 8/19/2008
End part 1! I hope part 2 doesn't take too long, I love your work and want to read more!
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Two more chapters in a row, are you trying to spoil us! Wonderful stuff yet again.
yamiishot chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
Oh god, it's Sherry isn't it?
Hobohunter chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
Lol Leon must be sick of the Irish jokes by now! xD I get them sometimes too :l ANYWAY No, not Leon's mom! :'( I feel so bad for him! End of part one? No it's such a good story, but I can't wait for part two! I will be awaiting on it's arrival!

This story was awesome and I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing such a great fic! :D
yamiishot chapter 21 . 8/5/2008
Ah, but its not the end Leon D
Hobohunter chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
:D Update, and it's about Leon and Claire! :3

Sorry, I couldn't contain myself. lol I hope they get together like Chris and Jill (kinda) did.

Great chapter, I hope that you update soon!
Eris Etienne chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
Hey, you've been on quite a roll with the updates. Great chapters with lots of emotional depth. The interaction between Sherry and Steve in the previous chapter was quite interesting-to say the least-and rather chilling.

I love the easy banter between Leon and Claire in this chapter, despite the fact that they have some issues to work out. Those poor kids need each other so badly. :)
Kenshin13 chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Two more amazing chapters! I loved the interactions in Ch.19 between Chris and Jill when he woke up, very cute. I can't wait to see what Steve and Sherry are up to. Keep these amazing chapters coming!
yamiishot chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
Ouch Steve, thats harsh D
Hobohunter chapter 20 . 7/31/2008
Yay another chapter! :D It was really good too! I think Sherry and Steve would actually work together. (I have them together in one of my stories)

I hope that you update soon! :)
Hobohunter chapter 19 . 7/30/2008
I got a little worried there for a sec, I thought Chris had died! T_T But he didn't so I became happy! :D Lol lame, I know. But good job on the new chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Kenshin13 chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
So I just read all 18 chapters in one sitting and I just have to say WOW. You have such an amazing writing style, it's easy to read and your story is easy to follow. Thank you for writing such an amazing RE story. I really loved the interaction between Chris and Jill in chapter 16, I hope that you continue with this story and write others because I have found it very hard to find decent Jill/Chris pairings. I can't wait for your next update!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »