Reviews for The Fairytale Continues
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 7/24
THEY ARE NOW MMARRIED AND MIKE A JESSICA SEE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND I THINK THEY MIGHT BE A LITTLE ASHAMED OF THE WAY THEY HAVE ACTED
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 7/24
OK HERE COMES THE WEDDING HOPE STUPID MIKE DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 7/24
IM LIKE EDWARD I WANT THE TIME TO HURRY UP AND PASS. SO THEY CAN GET MARRIED.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 7/24
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL WONDER IF ALL PARENTS DID STUFF LIKE THAT A HUNDRED YEARS AGO IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 7/24
THAT DONT MAKE ANY SENCE I THOUGHT EDWARDS FATHER DIED OVER 80 YEARS AGO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 7/24
YEAH HURRY UP I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE GIFT IS TOO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 7/24
WELL AT LEAST SHES THINKING SOMETHING COULD GO WRONG IF THEY DISAPEAR THAT MEANS THE WOLVES WOULD SHOW UP RIGHT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 7/24
DO YOU THINK EMMETT WILL SCREW THINGS UP AND WHAT WAS EDWARDS GIFT TO BELLA DID SHE GET HIM ONE TOO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 7/24
WELL SHE TOLD HIM NOW WHAT WILL HE DO ABOUT IT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 7/24
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO BELLA OR TO EDWARD DONT EVEN MAKE SENCE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 7/24
WHAT HAPPENED TO PISS BELLA OFF AT CHARLEY THAT SHE MOVED IN WITH THEM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/24
OK WHAT DID SHE TELL EMMETT HE COULD DO YOU KNOW NOT TO LET EMMETT DO ANYTHING CAUSE HE WILL SCREW IT UP.
ttandme69 chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
Great story and off to read part 2! Thanks, Lisa
cela chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Edward is being very childish to think after giving her ALL of him, that they can go back to the way they were before and bella not being resentful.
RDoster2012 chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
I have to say I fell in love with this story! The length almost put me off at first, but I figured I would give it a shot... I am now excited to read the other 2 stories, and after skimming over your other titles I am excited to read a few of them as well.

The only thing I would complain about here, is the short chapters and sometimes the pace seemed kinda fast. I usually prefer a slow burning story. But this was refreshing all the same!

It was also nice to see Bella's repulsion to blood from when she was a human come into play after she was turned into a vampire. In all my crazy ideas for stories I have in my head I never thought about that.. So Kudos to you, I dont think I have come across a story with that idea either, and I read more than I write.
623 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »