Reviews for The Fairytale Continues

lol
OcherEyes21 chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
:-)
Arime Setta chapter 28 . 6/6/2008
Very good. really enjoyed it :)
sailor cyanide chapter 28 . 6/4/2008
Great story
nightsummer chapter 28 . 5/30/2008
this story was absolutely wonderful and i enjoyed it very much. its one of my favorites now and it was beautifully written. i look forward to reading more of your work!

~ns~
IceVampGirl231 chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
Okay this may sound sort of stupid but would most newly-weds act the way they do in the chapter? I am not asking you if you are married or whatever I was just curious because it seems a little weird to me . also in all the stories that I have read for bella/edward whenever they have lemons or all other stories the couples are always moaning/groaning, hissing blah blah. I thought people could be quiet or load .
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
awesome job!
FirenIcewillSuffice chapter 28 . 5/20/2008
aww i want to know her power! exciting!
EmmettsGurl666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Love it!
Nicole.Cullen.xx chapter 28 . 5/18/2008
that was great :)

ill start on the sequel right now :)
BamBam42 chapter 27 . 5/17/2008
im at a loss for words

wow

that was amazing...

will read the next one soon
Lady Jimita chapter 29 . 5/17/2008
Thanks putting this story up. It gave me something easy and intriguing to read today. I was all out of stuff to do - and all out of Twilight fixes ~smiles~ - till I found this story. Props to you for making my Saturday a more pleasant one that I expected. ;)

I'm slowly starting to trust fanfiction as a form of leisure/entertainment.

I'm off to go find your sequel. I know I won't get thru it all before bedtime; but I'm hoping it gives me something enjoyable to do with the rest of my weekend.

Sincerely,

J~
Lady Jimita chapter 25 . 5/17/2008
I just love Rosalie's lines in this chapter!
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
This chapter is quite funny. Bella's power/authority over the vampires made for a clever-and-cute little scene.

One thing has me a bit bugged though: Edward tells us at the beginning that he can still read Emmett's mind, and that Emmett's words always match his thoughts. So how does he not know what Emmett and Alice are whispering about and conspiring? How is Emmett able to keep secrets from Edward in the first place?
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »