Reviews for The Fairytale Continues
bitten-sln chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
aaw i love it..im trying to finish this as soon as i can so i can read the sequal...i dunno if im just slow today or what but i really dont get the hug thing...
T.Quin chapter 28 . 4/24/2008
I absolutely ADORED your virsion on Edward and Bella's story! It has satisfied my longing for the fourth book and I can't wait to read the sequals! AWESOME job :)
Mizra chapter 27 . 4/23/2008
First off, nicely done. There are probably several hundred stories here dealing with what Breaking Dawn will pick up with. I enjoyed all the nuances and quirks of the story, adding to its "special" factor. I think my favorite part was Bella's change. It seemed like you really caught her character, or at least the Vampire Bella as I had hoped.

It really ends so well here and I can't wait to read Bella's first year as a Cullen!
Sanrio-chan chapter 27 . 4/23/2008
That was sweet _
Sanrio-chan chapter 26 . 4/23/2008
Those two are so cute, yet so dirty, as husband and wife.
Sanrio-chan chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
Interesting...a vampire that's repulsed by blood. That is definitely something that I've never heard of.
Sanrio-chan chapter 24 . 4/23/2008
Egad! A transformation! Yayness!
Sanrio-chan chapter 23 . 4/23/2008
Letters are always easier than talking. Like right now, I'm having an easier time reviewing than if I had to leave a voice recording. I dunno, it's just human nature, I guess.
Sanrio-chan chapter 22 . 4/23/2008
Brother/sister relationships like Edward and Alice always make me happy. I think that they're just really sweet and heartfelt. Good job on conveying that.
Sanrio-chan chapter 21 . 4/23/2008
That was sweet, in a way. He just doesn't want to hurt her. It makes sense. I must read on!
Sanrio-chan chapter 20 . 4/23/2008
Uh, oh. I hate having talks like that. Hope that it goes well... Good work.
chrissyhale chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
i just read this story all the way through, and i loved it :) on to my frist year as a cullen :)
Sanrio-chan chapter 19 . 4/22/2008
Oh, just one shopping trip couldn't be too bad. Bella, Bella. Does she not remember the part where Alice just can't help herself?
Sanrio-chan chapter 18 . 4/21/2008
Hehe. Everyone just loves the morning after.
Sanrio-chan chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
That was romantic. I can't think of any other way to put it.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »