Reviews for The Fairytale Continues
juliet233 chapter 28 . 6/12/2008
this was so great! I was shocked when I reached the last chapter and it said 'the end' because I didn't even realize I was that far into the story. Great work :)
ritaskeetaggo chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I chose to review this chapter because it is the positively only lemon EB scene that I have ever read that doesn't seem uncharacteristic or awkward. Keep going P-L-E-A-S-E, because the lemon is incredible and that's my least favorite part of your fan fics! : )
juicylimes22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I liked this story a lot, I read it because I noticed that you won "runner-up" in the Denali Coven competition for the when Dawn Breaks award. It was pretty well written and I am going to keep reading your stories
OcherEyes21 chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
awesome story
OcherEyes21 chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
nice lemon

lol
OcherEyes21 chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
:-)
Arime Setta chapter 28 . 6/6/2008
Very good. really enjoyed it :)
sailor cyanide chapter 28 . 6/4/2008
Great story
nightsummer chapter 28 . 5/30/2008
this story was absolutely wonderful and i enjoyed it very much. its one of my favorites now and it was beautifully written. i look forward to reading more of your work!

~ns~
IceVampGirl231 chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
Okay this may sound sort of stupid but would most newly-weds act the way they do in the chapter? I am not asking you if you are married or whatever I was just curious because it seems a little weird to me . also in all the stories that I have read for bella/edward whenever they have lemons or all other stories the couples are always moaning/groaning, hissing blah blah. I thought people could be quiet or load .
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
awesome job!
FirenIcewillSuffice chapter 28 . 5/20/2008
aww i want to know her power! exciting!
EmmettsGurl666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Love it!
Nicole.Cullen.xx chapter 28 . 5/18/2008
that was great :)

ill start on the sequel right now :)
BamBam42 chapter 27 . 5/17/2008
im at a loss for words

wow

that was amazing...

will read the next one soon
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »