Reviews for The Fairytale Continues
MeTalkSmartOneDay chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
I loved the note from Edward's father. It made me cry lol.
runs with vampires13 chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
This a great story, very nicely done. Keep it up please I cant wait for more.
lolly12 chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
I loved the letters and yes, I think she should let Edward read them. Look forward to the next chapter.
bloodiLove chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
AW! I feel so bad for bella! Damn her parents! keep writting !
BluSkye425 chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
Three chapters in one day? I bow down to your updateingness...ahem. This chapter was really good...i started to tear up during Renee's letter *sniff*
Carlisle060 chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
aw!

UPDATE ASAP! ) ) )
o0morgana0o chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
_ Yay for such a quick update!
ReaderRabid chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
what a beautiful story! I'm so glad I found it!

I'm all choked up. *sniff* You managed to get me all over the place emotions-wise - from sad, to giggly, to horny, and back to sad. :) good work!

You've also treated Esme as more of a character than most people do. it all feels so realistic - like a real family.

looking forward to the next chapter.
lolly12 chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
Loved the past couple of chapters, but feel bad for Bella. She truely loves Edward to put his worries above her feelings. She will need to be changed sooner than later, can't wait for the next chapters.
hoshi-ko88 chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
aw brotherly sisterly moments are soo cute .
BluSkye425 chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
2 wonderful chapters! *sigh* I just love Edward and Bella. We're getting closer and closer to the change...*squeal* I can't wait!
Loco987 chapter 22 . 12/2/2007
i loved your story and i cant wait for the next update!

your a great writer, and you use ausome detail

great job!
o0morgana0o chapter 20 . 12/1/2007
OOh yay! Lovely story. It's like, exactly what I kept wishing would happen! Very well written. I think Alice, especially is very in character. Can't wait for more!
BluSkye425 chapter 20 . 12/1/2007
I really really love this fanfiction...Emmett's sermon...okay, it was the BEST thing ever! Can't wait for the next chapter!
bloodiLove chapter 20 . 12/1/2007
aww poor edward! Keep writting!
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »