Reviews for Christmas at Prince Hall
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
that was sooo good :D
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Yep, that got the waterworks going! With someone as cynical as I am, that's an achievement, lol. Very well written. :-)
pimanlives chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
How sweet.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Found this on another author's community of Severus tales. This was such a beautiful look at how everyone's life was that first Christmas after the war. Well done and thanks for saving Severus!
jtz chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Well, I have to say that Harry putting his head in Severus' lap (even if on a pillow) just does not work for me. Maybe a 5 year old kid, but not an 18 or 19 year old - even if said 18 or 19 year old kid had a traumatic past. And the tickling too... only if they were gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but Severus is Harry's guardian/father, not lover. I know what point you are trying to make, but an 18 to 19 year old Harry, and Severus would show their affection a lot more subtly.
bellamara chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh God, you made me cry so hard and then my 17 years old daughter came in the room and got all worried... LOL! I told her that I was reading a beutiful story, and she had to laugh! Thank you so much!
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I already said this in a different review, but I really like how you write. And so this story goes to my favorites, too.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was sweet and sad at the same time! Teddy was so cute. Very touching story :)
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
aww fluff and smileys all round! too cute
Catherine2691 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh that's so wonderful!

I've never really read Father Severus before, it's always been Snarry for me, but this was adorable! I apsolutley loved it, you wrote it beautifully!
Fmh chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was so sweet I love Teddy and it works making him older. I wish you had written the scene of him waking Severus that would have been something Thank you for a great story
peleme chapter 1 . 1/22/2008