Reviews for Thanksgiving?
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Not rubbish! This was wonderful!
I am now beaming happily.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I love all your stories! MY favorite pairing is MMAD, too! I wish I could submit my own stories... Well, anyways your stories are AWESOME! I've got to go! Bye!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Not at all rubbish. Quite insightful, and I enjoyed every second, though I could guess what was going to happen! :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It's not utter rubbish at all! It's lovely, and I think there should always be moments like this out there, if just to make the people who read them feel ever so much better for it! I loved this one, so simple yet beautiful. Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Wind chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Well , I think it's a really cute story , HEHE
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hehe - Albus's ideas! That was cute, dear! :)
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Utter rubbish? NO way! ADMM are too cute, and I know plenty of folks from the UK who really dig celebrating this particular American holiday with all of the traditional food, etc.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Sweet!
corkin89 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this is cute and really nice you caught these two characters perfectly
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
The idea of Thanksgiving at Hogwarts is funny :) And Albus saying he was thankful for having Minerva was really cute!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Great idea!

But I WANT A SEQUEL!

They could celebrate it ... and then in private ... ;-)

Shalom

Thara
Emily92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
So sweet! Albus wanting to celebrate Thanksgiving is so

Albus-like. You write Albus and Minerva so well. Albus must be really thankful for Min if he loves her more than lemon drops D.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aw!

Golden Solidus chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Cute little story-a lovely oneshot for the holiday. You should do a sequel, perhaps using another American holiday Albus wishes to celebrate? ;)