Reviews for Meet You in Paradise
hakuna177 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Man I really enjoyed reading this! I especially loved how Ed was sitting in front of their names on the memorial all the while he was reading Winry's diary. It's like they were watching over him ;_;

And I love Elysia's cameo appearance and that Ed is finally moving on and talking about Al and Winry to someone.

Great writing!

Jac
Jiyoung chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
almost made me teary-eyed :) i enjoyed the spiritual aspects of this very much
AshesAshesWeAllFallDeepDown chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
omigod,...i'm crying histaricly because of this!
AshesAshesWeAllFallDeepDown chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Aw I'm crying like crazy! I can't help it!
Scenro chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Good story, i actually gave a tear and thats REALLY hard to make me do in a fanfic. After all the past three days ive been reading angst tradegy, hurt and so on fics and this is the only one that made me crack. Congrats!
Link Holtz chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read. I'm starting to cry over my laptop. I love your writing style and I have been studying World Wars One and Two for the past 5 years. I have read your two other FMA stories and love them. Never give up your love for writing and history! : )
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
I hadn't realized you'd put up a third chapter. This is amazingly touching and generous, and not much what I expect to find here at FFN, where I dig and dig to find good stories.

Thank you very much for posting it.
Kalez chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Your stories are the greatest! I love how you put them into real historical situations!

Now do all your fans a favor and Update "My Love,My Soldier". NOW.
Threedaysunrise chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
A beautiful end.
MithLuin chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
A very difficult story, but you handled it well. These sorts of stories may not be as popular, but they fit well with the themes of war in FMA. All soldiers have regrets. The characters were recognizable in their strange settings, and I'm glad you shared Winry's diary with us.
Bar-Ohki chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
That was powerful. Thank you for writing it.
edPod chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
That was truly touching. I love the way you use words. XD I can never do that. I suck compared to you. lol
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
omg this is so sad. but i love it anyway. poor ed.
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Poor Ed...
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
The emotions in this and the descriptions are very good. I'm curious to see what happens in the end, as Ed's lost his real reason to live in the fact that both Al and Winry are dead. Hm.