Reviews for Release
I liked this one a lot! )
Christy chapter 9 . 8/25
I look forward to reading Redemption! !
I am glad you let Sokka live. Lol. The comments you shared were hilarious! Kill you and clone you so she could continue killing you. Which actually sounds terrifying, but is still hilarious! Thanks for sharing. It gave me a laugh.
Release was an amazing fan fiction!ll
All the other Tokka stories I've read were horribly horribly written. There is no end to where they go wrong. Sigh. But thankfully there are a few gems out there like you who know how to stay true to character!
The kiss was written SO well! The other fanfics make my skin crawl, but you hit the nail on the head! Toff is totally about action! So her telling him she loved him without saying anything? Priceless.
And you got better at writing Katara too!
Go you.
Btw, I have always loved Suki and appreciate how you respected her character of kindness, strength and loyalty. I would love to see her again in Redemption! Who knows, you wrote Tokka so well, maybe you could also contrive a well done Zuki? Like Zuko and Suki? But if you have your new story completely mapped out then it might interfere with it, and in that case forget it. I will just be happy to read more realistic Tokka love!
Do you know of any other well written fan fics like yours? Let me know if you do!
Christy chapter 5 . 8/25
It is actually just as entertaining to hear about your real life! Write on my friend!
Wow. That was really well written. And graphic. I am reeling from the complete gore. But I appreciate how realistic you describe things. There really is a huge conflict between the need to survive and fight and the guilt that comes from taking a life. I appreciate you displaying that struggle in Sokka's thoughts. That fight scene was amazing with Toph and Sokka defeating the captain together! It was cool reading his defeat from his perspective.
I totally did not expect Wai to kill him! I thought he would just amputate his arm and have Jianpow hulking around as a one armed firebender. Like Harvey Dent from Batman except evil to begin with now made gruesome.
I look forward to what is ahead. And again I appreciate how you handle the love story conflict. No convenient deaths and letting the characters play out their path. Lastly I think Katara could be written better. Sometimes it doesn't seem like her. Anyways, keep rocking it!
Earth bender style! Lame I know, but I couldn't resist! Lol
Christy chapter 3 . 8/25
This is great! So much better than the other Tokka writers! I for one am glad that you didn't make Suki a villain. It really would have been too easy. And I appreciate the build up in Sokka and Toph's relationship. No one else does. It is just immediate burning desire in both of them. Not like a real development of love. So I appreciate it! Keep up your character development. :)
gryffinwar chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. The writing and the plot are both really fantastic
TheVictoriousMC chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
This is so refreshing...Sokka isn't rescuing Toph like in most Tokka fanfics! So glad this is here.
Jenson chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
i honestly thought you were going to kill suki. Im super stoked to continue reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
ooh who is sokka dreaming about? bum bum bum!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The answer to the riddle is nothing i did not read the whole thing (the fanfic) but i know the ridlle
DeLisle chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Wow. A very … interesting plot.

Fade to black…
Maxman666 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
This is incredibly good, easy to get into, and fast paced. Your writing style is amazing and i would happily read the sequel or any other avatar related work. I think the highest level a writer can achieve is when the work is being read and the reader is unaware they are reading a book and the images are just effortlessly conveyed, almost like a movie played in your head, and i think you have reached this level with this story, i would gladly recommend it to others. I think that if i was ever given three wishes one would be to be able to read all my favorite books and story's as if it was the first time again, and this would defiantly be one i would want to rediscover. Please never get discouraged and keep writing i think you are amazingly talented.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Wow, that was really amazing! I liked the Sokka/Toph interaction, and how it wasn't too overboard! Suki's point of view really made me understand her feelings better as well, without making me want to throw something at her! It got a bit gory at times, but a little action is always healthy! I'll be moving on to the sequel now! Awesome writing!
Aza Riss chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I'm truly surprise this story doesn't have more comments and favorites. It's truly amazing. I love how you dint make Suki a bad character, not that I liked her a lot nor heated her, but you made her just a great character overall.

Also good job with the fighting scenes, I hear those are always hard to write. Furthermore I really love your story. Looking foward to the sequel, which I'll began reading as soon as I'm done with this review. :D
Majere616 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"I want mine cooked so that a good vet could still save it," I'm afraid I'll be stealing that for personal use.