Reviews for Toy Soldiers
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
D AGH. The angst, the awesomeness of this story...Epic... X3
BatterieszX chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Interesting point of view about er...toy soldiers!

*Two Thumbs up

Good job and keep up the good work!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
man that was so awesome. I loved it. One of the best Kannuzuki no Miko that Ive read. thanks.
ThatGrlUKnow chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Fantastic piece. Have you thought about writhing something along the same lines but longer and more in depth?

Your story rocked!
Zerrat chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You know what? This almost inspires me to write something a lot like this - the next incarnations of the Solar and Lunar mikos. The idea that Himeko knows before Chikane seems like something that could be very, very interesting.

And Chikane with a wicked sense of humour would be a riot to write - all the witty remarks and quips...

Anyhow, amazing work - just enough detail to make it seem real, but hazy enough for us to fill in our own gaps.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I'm speechless, in a good way, WOW/AWESOME XD!
hcked chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like how you viewed them as toys. Now that I think about it, they are really played with fate and destiny as if they were some kind of property. Awesome oneshot. ~Aloneness
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Great story. U described the toy soldiers fate really good. The resemblance between those two is good. Poor dears how long will they have to wait to be forever happy?
Rain54 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Interesting concept and the toy soldier analogy is really befitting .The twist where they take turns to kill each other is equally interesting. Nice work!
DontSayGoodbye chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow i really liked the idea od ther toy soldiers, that was i really good idea
Khappy-pocky chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
i liked it on how you summarized the story... it gives me a heart-ache that they can't really be happy together forever.. nice story by the way
Rawkysand chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
wow, i liked this story. i did love the concept too.

this is great!