Reviews for Tea Time
Best ever!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
It was very interesting, I swear you write very well, I like.
By the way I have red face, really.
Kurama and Botan are hot in your mind, I'm glad to read you, Thank you so much.
By the way if you do not mind me reading your Lemons aid, I can not, I do not know why.
I know it's too much to ask and have your occupations, but I really like to read your side more spicy.
Thank you.
By the way you should do a little longer this One-shoot, I love Alice in Wonderland.
Ja ne
Priscila Lucindo chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
amei , muito quente em .
IamEnVIOUS chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LLLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee iiiiiiittttttttttttttt!
Haipa ookami chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is so sweet! :) and strange enough...i can actually see them doing this lmao 3 really great job :)
Anouk Chizatz chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
this was a funny story but nevertheless i liked it it was amusing thinking about kurama as the mad hatter and botan playing alice it was so nice it was like a mild comedy :D

regards

anouk
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I liked this pairing,almost as much as I like Hiei and Botan.I have this story story's the first one I ever had the pleasure to own on paper.

Adding this story to my favorite story list-why?

Because I can.
Koto Miharu chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hello!

I love it. This pair is my favorite and how they've adapted the theme of Alice in tea time is great. I also love tea time and would love some more if it were me Kitsune XD The writing is subtle and pleasant, with a sense of calm and tranquility and the fact that I love to see them dressed up ... I love it. Kisses and hugs and that passes well at this time.

Greetings.
Volke chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was a great story. I love the way you depict Kurama and Botan. You also bring other rare qualitys to your storys that I only see in certain books. Im reading your work more and more and I think you should do more storys that involve Kurama and Botan. They get better every time!
dela490 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
great one shot and like you I'm a big fan of this couple. so keep writing story about them.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love it! Pleases pleases write more soon!
EvergreenSun chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
wonderfully cute
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this one of the cutest fluff i've read about them. its very well written.
unknown-wonder chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was really cute! hehe, i loved imagining them in their costumes.. really had a good time reading it! -
Kealli chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
you wrote it out beautifully~ I dont really care much for the couple, but I do love the way you wrote them out. It was a nice read :]