Reviews for Replaced
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
One word: EPIC
StoryMaster64 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this, it's cute, sad, funny, and well written.
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great story, great fight scene, great character development, and, well, great dialogue.

I had literally no problems with it, and I liked how you alluded to the fact that the Koopalings hadn't appeared in a long time.

Of course when I type this review, they've returned in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Kamella chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hi!

Great story! I really enjoyed reading this. It would be cool if you could write a sequel to this or something else with Kamella, Kammy, and Kamek. Kamella is my fav!
hj chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
j
euphiiie chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Another great story. ]

I wish I could write as good as you. ;-;
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I really enjoyed this story. For a minute there I really thought Kammy was going to win. I haven't had a chance to play Mario Galaxy yet so I suppose Kammela is some new character.
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I really enjoyed this tale, from beginning to end. The fight was interesting and with enough twists to keep you interested. The preface was great, the ending was very enjoyable.

A salute goes off to you again.
FLARGUSNARG bdun chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
WOR HOR HEH HA! cheer up kammy! i have Super Mario Galaxy, and i got to kick Kamellas' ass not once, but TWICE! i PWND her! i beat her to a pulp! she was 3 times my size, AND IT JUST MADE HER LESS HARD TO HIT! WOOT! and i got to bust up not just her airships but her aliance with the space boos as well! GO ME!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Beautiful! My hat's off to you!..If I wore hats..

I allways wondered why Kammy wasn't in Super Mario Galaxy...
BassEX chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Nice. I like the story... Too bad it's a one shot. :)

Expertly written.
SladeJT chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was awesome. I actually cried when I read about Kammy's defeat and her being replaced by Kamella.

But I was cheered up by Kamek's words as well as Ludwig and Wendy's bickering.

YAY! SIBLINGS! xD Kammy and Kamek are brother and sister! Yes! - *high-fives*