Reviews for Love at First Sight
Lmaoooo...this is too damn funny...a can't wait for the other chapters
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I. Love. It.
You are going to finish it, right?
*Gives you a slightly panicked look*
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Tat funny!maybe u should have assume drink n fall for hina too:3
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
plz update soon its really good
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
OMFG Thats really good I love it please Update its SO good!
show.me.the.stars chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I thought I'd check it out anyway, and so here I am and I'm glad I did! ::grins::

Haha, the classic love potion story, with our beloved Hinata-chan becoming a rabid Sasuke fangirl...may the Gods have mercy on the poor Uchiha's soul... The quiet ones are usually the most scary! ::laughs::

You'd think that Hinata wouldn't be blonde enough to drink the strange liquid that Naruto left behind...he's a ninja right? It could've been poison the idiot found or something like that, lol, but because it's her beloved Naruto-kun who's NEVER done a thing wrong in his young life, it MUST be okay to drink, right? ::blinks::

I like the look of this, so update soon please!
galazyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
how cutee. i cant wait til the next chapter!
Daydreamer chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Heehee. I think this'll be cute. Update please!
qwerty chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh. Sounds interesting. I'd like to see how Hinata acts as a fangirl of Sasuke. lol.

Update soon.
lovelessx33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
omg. i love it! this looks like it's gonna b good! i wanna see hinata as a sasuke fangirl! xD

update soon!
anonimous chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
awesome! update soon! D
MuffinOso chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh, This is going to be fun! I hope this little accident gets explained xD To think the only girl not obsessed with Sasuke is now head over heals with him! This is priceless xD Awesome beginning, please keep updating
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
*laughs* I really like what you have in this first chapter of Love at First Sight. I really want to know what Hinata would do and how Sasuke would react.

I really like it.