Reviews for Secretly Yours
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
¡Excelente! Me encantaría leer ese limón ;).
Saludos c:
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I want you to finish this story, it is a great story by the way :-). You are an AWESOME writer ;-). I hate Sora :-D .
Zio Uchiha chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
I know this story is like 2 years old and all but, I just read through it and really enjoyed it a lot. I really enjoyed the plot and I thought you wrote the characters wonderfully. That was a very interesting antagonist choice with Sora but you pulled it off magnificently. On the whole, an awesome story!
M M Forever chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
lol, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, I DID just realize the story was rated M... so unless you changed it, you suspected that lemon was a long-time coming. :P

So... an update would be nice. Any day now... *waits*
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
First off, I want to say great story. Interesting plot, good character development, and a villain anyone could hate. I agree with you feelings on Sorato. When I first saw them get together, I was thinking 'what the f-?' I also thought the addition of gaps to signify a change in viewpoint. All in all, I think this is a well-written story and wanted to say,"keep up the good work".
lukas 10 chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! it's a great story, really great! you almost killed me whne you tried to kill yama witha bloody car. i just almost died. i love yama's mom. she is lovely. i actually thought at the beginning when Sora goes first to Matt mother's house to spend some time with his family, mimi would show up somehow. and then find out aabout sora'ss affair. crazy but could had happen.

i did not like much the fact that mimi is so unstable. but hell is a great story. i hope sora dies in the next chapter. commit social suicide or stuff like that. i want her to screwed up and let everyone else know about her affair and the bitch she is. i really hate her!

well, hope to read the next chapter soon. i just spend the last 4 almost 5 hours reading this story, so you can bet i wanna know how it ends!

hurry up

Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I am so in love with this story nice chapter btw:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
loved it:)
silvana chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
awsome story...i hate sora here...i hope she dies..painfully so...mimato4ever..hope u update soon:D
vicucha chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
Finally they confessed their love for eachother 3

Mimato FTW

Wow lemon coming up...Please update soon!
SurferGurl14 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Wow this is an amazing story.
MikiDee chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Mrs. Ishida

I've made a comeback to Mimato stories as of 2010 and yours was well worth the time... Forget the formalities, I feel like a fangirl at 1:11 am! ~SQUEELS

I love this story so much! Beautifully written and I'm drawn to everything that is happening. I'm so proud of you for developing such a wonderful drama filled story that is able to entertain me, as one of your readers, and many others.

When I read a story I like, I read it and FINISH it. Now, urg! Why do you have to end at such an intimate part, I'm going crazy on what will happen next. Are you planning to add the LEMON? OMG, I'm just so jumpy right, you will have to excuse me... See, look what you have done to me. Update soon because we will be looking forward to it.

Now, for the reviews, I can spot few mistakes. No biggies. Just simple ones like this,

“Yama, I’m your mother. I know you. I know when you’re thinking about something big, and I know when you’re going to do something important. I could see this coming for a while. And trust me, she won’t smack me." (ch.12)

The "she won't smack ME." should be a "she won't smack YOU." instead. Just simple stuff like that was all I could find. But I understand that those mistakes was probably because you were typing a hundred words per minute. :) Other than that, no major errors. And very good grammar. I LOVE IT!

MIMI! What more can I say? I love Mimi with all my heart. She is my favorite and so too is Yamato. The best pairing I believe and I can't believe they made him date Sora in the anime but that is besides the point. In this story, Mimi is a great character! Unable to confess her love and believed that her loved one hates her, she, and Yamato, are forced to insult one another... Oh the madness! The drama that revolves around her is fabulous too! I'm a drama-drunkee and I get chills just reading it. Mimi is mature (certain times), strong yet feminine (Love that!), naive (KAWAII) and caring (To Yama)! There's nothing more to say other then I love your version of Mimi!

Yamato... so devilishly handsome. Son of a gun! Do you know what I love about him in this story? You made him such a romantic guy that a girl, like Mimi, would die for. His dreams about caressing and intimacy, oh my goodness, oh I just smile with joy making me look like a total idiot! I :heart: the part where they finally cuddle on the couch! :3 I'd like to write more about Yamato, but I feel like need to finish and wrap this review soon.

Kari: Are you kidding me? I want her as a best friend! OOH!

Sora: Definitely a witch in here, but I believe Sora is a good character that needs to be with TAI! :0

TK: Make an entrance! (if you can fit him in that is. :])

Tai: I love this guy too but I don't know much about him here, but I definitely love dramas involving TAI/MIMI/YAMATO triangles.

To finish this review, I will like to comment what I love and enjoy most about this story. Are you ready?

You add humor! Man oh man, do I love it. Even if you didn't intend for it to be humor, I find at least something to laugh at and feel all giddy in each chapter.

For example, when Mimi asked Yamato how he was doing after the one month, she thought to herself... "Seriously, Tachikawa? How have you been doing?" (ch.13). LOL -(all i can say)

Keep up the good work and update whenever you feel is ready. As a dedicated reader, I will be waiting~

You... JIANG!

MimixIshidax chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
Well, well. I am very impressed by this VERY timely update :]

THis chapter was cute and I liked hearing Matt's thoughts on the entire situation. It's cute that niether of them actually believe that it's happening, which is completely understandable considering the fact that the spent the better half of 20 years HATING each other's guts. That had to leave some emotional scarring and how they'd even be able to function as a couple is beyond me, lol. But they're so CUTE!

Omfg, the part I had been looking forward to this ENTIRE story, the MIMATO KISS! It was nothing short of AMAZING, I enjoyed every second of it (clearly, they did too, lol). I hope Sora never comes back, because she pretty much KILLS everything she comes in contact with...fucking bitch. Lol.

I loved the end, where Mimi was getting all hot and bothered by Matt's body, lmao, how she held out this long? I honestly don't know. I hope Matt is well enough to "do it" lmao, it would be a shame if he wasn't. Not that I feel any amount of bodily injury will stop those two, haha.

Can't wait till the next chapter (hope it's long *fingers crossed*) and I hope you post it soon, like you did with this one!

All in all, GREAT chapter!

M M Forever chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
AWESOME! I don't even care if I was the only review (ok, well, that is something I don't wish on anyone, so yes, I do care...), that was perhaps one of the best chapters you've had so far! GREAT JOB! :D WRITE MORE!
xAlishiyax chapter 1 . 12/2/2009