Reviews for Algophobia
LunarJoy chapter 1 . 8/22
This was so sad, but so beautifully written! One of my favorite Ouran fanfiction's ever! Fantastic! The way you wrote the characters was really well done, and you had some really good use of description and imagery throughout.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Haunting.
-L.M.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
T_T Devastating.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
AilenNinja chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I really thought I reviewed this before, my deepest apoligies.

I read this story who knows how long ago, and it is still onde of my favorites ever. Not just of Ouran fics, but of all fanfictions I've read.

You word it so perfectly and I love "Maybe when he finally realizes that his girl shaped utopia isn't coming back." and "( . . . You don't think of boys as rape victims.)"

(I'm going to note here that I am one of the rare Eclair fans)

I love how you wrote Eclair and how selfish and evil she is. It's absolutely brilliant.

I'm sorry, I've dragged on long enough. (But really magnificent story!)
Nije vazno chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, this is the best girlxboy (semexuke order) I've ever read! Very good job!

Oh, and... I'm glad you killed Haruhi. I don't like her.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That's sad, that's really, really sad. I probably found it too sad. but it was good. no doubt about that.
ShoesXsmileS chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hmm, interesting! You're writing is *amazing.* I'm curious, why did you choose Algophobia, the fear of pain, as your title? I mean, you could've chosen Agraphobia, the fear of sexual abuse, or something like that.
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
The last line was brilliant .
HoneyBoba chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
.IT! Not only is the summery a great hook and the plot a fabulous original idea but it was very deep (at least in my eyes, lulz)
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
holy shit. u killed haruhi! awesome. wait that didnt come out right
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
AH! How terrifying O_O
suzienowhere chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I think you've got it just right how selfish Tamaki can be without realizing it. He's so typically self - pitying even as his obsession with Haruhi is hurting Eclair, and it's all very sad.

I was a little confused at the last line, but other than that, the writing is beautiful.
Dreamcast girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
continue or write a sequal you ended it to fast. it was really good. i wanna know why Haruhi is dead. And what going to happens to poor Tamaki pleae continue. thank you
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
omfg...it made me cry.

because it was perfectly sad&

like you hate eclair because

its like bitch please. but then

you write this and i almost felt

sorry for her.

but i so did not cry for her, it

was all about tamaki in this. and it's

all omfg...-sniffle- it's not fair.

i loved this. and the ending line was

oh so perfect you know it wrapped everything

togetherr.
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was really good, beautiful writing.. I find it interesting that people would be so upset over Eclair while I've read many of similar stories with the roles reversed and no one bats an eye or they think it's hot. I don't know I wasn't very bothered by the story, maybe subconsciously I don't really think much on assual on guys?(I hope that's not it) Maybe because I don't like TamakixHaruhi? I dunno at the end I was hoping that Eclair could help him forget. (Though the "You don’t think of boys as rape victims" really makes it so I can't hope for it and must condemn it.)