Reviews for the glorious brave heart
Nervdamage chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is the first story I decided to read on Fanfiction and it was really moving. I've become quite fond of your stories and look forword to anything else you write.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this is awesome, there aren't really that many fics that touch on Rinoa's losing her mother. loves it:)
Renegade Seraph chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I feel like I should say something worth you reading, but I really don't know what to put here. I think anyone who has lost someone close could find something to identify with here. Thanks for sharing.
irishais chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Beautiful. I love the childlike/adult balance in Rinoa, and I really am rather fond of the way you write Squall.
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is very beautiful...you have captured the subject matter very well, but I think also presented Rinoa and Squall in ways the fandom often ignores...that they are a couple in love with each other, who can comfort each other when nobody else can reach through...very well done :)
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I loved this one-shot. It was very stylish in nature and beautiful all the way through. I could actually imagine something like this happening after the game and your portrayal of both Squall and Rinoa's personalities is really accurate.

All and all, it was an awesome piece and I hope your friend feels better in time. I've lost a classmate and good friend of thirteen years and no matter what's going on in my life, my thoughts occasionally drift to them. When Rinoa pretends her mom is still alive, it's completely realistic because I still can't fathom my friend being buried six-feet below.

Anyways, I hope this review means something to you,

-Emerald_Latias