Reviews for All He Had to Say
AuronLu chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
My gosh.

A new piece by Jack, and I missed it because I was having a little absence from fandom myself.

The characterization and interactions between Nooj and Gippal are so rich. I've been working on them myself, with a little help from KJ, but it's not effortless the way you do it. That brittle, enigmatic voice of Nooj's is so hard to catch, and it's so easy to reduce Gippal to a goofball caricature of himself.

I'm taking notes.

I'm also going to try and sprinkle pixie dust on you so the fandom calls you back again!
Xal chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh, awesome. I love how you wrote Gippal and Nooj here, especially since Nooj seems to be a hard character to grasp. Thanks for filling in the gaps. ;D
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was brilliant! I love how it works perfectly with the actual FFX-2 story! Very clever! Aww nooj and paine! :D love it! x
The Rushing Wind chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
You uploaded a new fic! *cheers* :)

This is really good. I love the way you write Gippal (he's in character and believable, something that is woefully hard to find on FFn anymore).

The subtle colors of Nooj/Paine made me smile. :)
The RyRy chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Oh, the tension and the drama! I love how Gippal keeps breaking the silence, like he can't stand for it to be quiet.

Your camera jumps when you say "The accusation perturbed Nooj." We've been in Gippal's head this whole time, and suddenly we're feeling what Nooj is feeling and looking at things from his perspective. It's an odd jump!

I really like how you incorporated the spheres into this. And I've always wondered why Nooj left Gippal behind... I always thought they had some disagreement, or Gippal couldn't bear to see Baralai up there, or something like that. I don't buy that he's tired. I need something else to fill in that gap... but you've really laid the groundwork for those missing hours when they were walking around down there together.

These "commsphere variations" are fun, aren't they?