Reviews for I Can Love You Like That
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
So sad...I actually cried.
tasha8694 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
OMS, That was so sad, but so so so good! Amazing! Loved it!
hopelessbuthoping92 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
ah-mazing story! ]
trucymagic chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
OH MY GOD. DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING SAD THAT WAS? I WAS CRYING. but anyways i loved it to bits!
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
aww that was so cute and touching! "sing me away." :P
SmilesFade chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
OMG! That was so good and emotional! I do love sad storys every once and while, and trust me that was sad, I am crying! But I do love it! You are very talented! GOOD WORK!
TheDude47 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Jeez kid u can write! this is an extremely good story i like the twist instead of a happy ending you decided to make a heart warming awesome job i actually had tears coming out of my eyes.
Robsten4life16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
omg!i was crying!this was so sad!you are a great writer!
Dontia chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I'm crying, are you happy! Darn good story. Keep up the good work.
JBluva chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
.god. This story was amazing. I'm sending the links to some friends-this was amazing. Thank you a million times for writing this. You presented the feelings and emotions so strongly-so powefully. I'm bawling right now. Bravo.
Going2Alaska chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aww. That was so sad, poor Troypay. I always knew that Sharpay wasn't cold at heart-tears roll down cheeks-Shar was always my idol, she just had to die so young. Great story,

-Parker
fibi3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i feel like crying.

excellent writing, and excellent one shot.

even though it was sad i still loved it :)
EMilY.JAMiES0N chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That story was so sad, you seriously made me cry.

You are a great writter, very good with the details, too.

Great Job!

-Kaylynn
Unlove You chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I loved this even though it was sad.

But it was delightfully sad though lol

Anywho I liked it alot )
knick-knack-15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
You know how review etiquette consists of giving constructive critisism and compliments and positive feedbacks and a 'well rounded critique'?

Well, I just can't do that for this story.

All I want to do right now is cuss as loud as I can and scream and cry and re-channel all of this energy and emotion that is coursing through me right now.

This story was THAT GOOD. It's pulled all of this shit out of me that's never been pulled before. That's the whole point of writing. To give the reader that FEELING, and you did that here. Dammit, I WAS Troy Bolton and I WAS tonguing Sharpay Evans, despite the risk of getting AIDS.

I feel like I owe you something.

So thanks.

I can't just say, "Golly, that was so good. You are a cool writer and that was a cool story." It was beyond that, WAY beyond that.

Thank. You. Very. Much.

Oh, hell, can we just get married or something?

-Nikki.