Reviews for Chocolate
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
The one thing Jirou should never eat when someone doesn't want to deal with him. XD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Nice story! Belated happy new year!
Maddery chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Auw~ But Marui, Jirou is much more cuter when he is awake and bouncy (although annoying). Isn't that what make you love him, right? This fic will be much more better if it is longer and has more details.
angeldiane chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Hehe, very cute! CX But as usually, I'm very, very mean and critique your story part by part! Muahahah- :cough, cough: Err, okay can't do the evil laugh... Okay, he shouldn't have gone 'M...milk chocolate.', more like 'Yumm...milk chocolate.' It's more cute and childlike unless of course Marui actually says M in the manga. I wouldn't know, I have crappy memory when it comes to PoT. And '...no' sounds kinda mean. But something like '...you really shouldn't' sounds kinda funny so I don't know. Besides those two OCC things of mines, hehe, your story was pretty good. Haha, did he live under a rock? Please continue writing! -
acantabloom chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aww...I love the picture of them snuggling under a tree. But hyper Jiroh is also adorable :)