Reviews for encounters
Really sweet
guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is ruddy brilliant.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2010

I just read the site's only Charlie/Parvati and I thought, "Well, there /are/ two twins..." And then I found this little piece of goodness! X3

It was soooo sweet! :D I loved it so much. I love how you played everything out. Neither of them seem OOC, and neither do any of the other characters for that matter.

I like Padma's personality here. It meshes reeeaally well with Charlie's. I like how he just easily got along with her family -even her parents! -too. And Parvati's approval was great. :))

I liked the Weasley dinner and Egypt the most. I feel like anyone could eat with the Weasleys and feel like family -and then she becomes family in Egypt! XD

Sosososososososososo good! You MUST do more with them!

And now I know I have to write Charlie/Padma, too! X3

-mew-tsubaki :D
PierceTheVeil chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I loved this one-shot and I really don't get why it doesn't have more reviews. This one-shot is written fantastically and I love the way you portray Padma, this one-shot turned me into a Charlie/Padma lover forever-even though I think this is the only Charlie/Padma story.

Anyways awesome one-shot, the way you developed their relationship from pretty much nothing was great:)

ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Nicely done! I enjoyed it! Please write more!
Execrator chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews; this is really, really good. One of the better fics I've read in a long time, actually. I love seeing minor characters fleshed out more than they were in the books, and this was very believable. I will definitely be reading more of your writing.
LOTReader chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Very sweet!
RoxyAnne chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was sweet! i loved the quietness of the piece.