Reviews for Life is Harder Than Death
Monique chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I really love this story! Please continue it! :)
CharmSparks11833 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. It's a great fanfic. Very well-written.
Kellyanne chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Don't stop writing this. Go back and re-read it, watch the movie again and rediscover the point you were trying to make with this movie. Find that connection between the characters and build more from it. Its too good of a story to waste and just take into consideration that there are people who have faith in it...I do. Dont give up on a great thing with lots of potential.
Kevin chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Can you send this to the David S Goyer who directed this film to see if he would consider doing a sequel on this film or changing the ending where Annie's character survives the gunshot wound?
Kevin chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I know its been over a year, but I was just curious if you're ever going to update this because I think it's a really good story.
mimi chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
please review soon 3 its really great!
tiana chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
tick tock tick tock...lol update NOW
tyanna chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
ok its bee like 7 months brah,...whats the hold up man, you better have a long ass chapter ready for us lol ;)
kioshi chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
loved the your story please continue -
Anne chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
C'mon brah...why so short...why the long wait, im starting to think yuh left us hanging
Lady Bloodless chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Ugh I love this! PLEASE update I'll love you forever and ever!
WalkingBear93 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Please continue. I love this movie! Update soon please.
animegurl90s chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Is he going to die or isn't he?
AnnieBanani chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Just wanted to let you know you know I have enjoyed reading your story and hope you update soon. I've been waiting for a good story based off this movie. Keep up the good work!