Reviews for Catharsis
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Oh my gosh this was great! Terrific! Fantastic! I needed this in my life! Thank you so much for sharing! I love the Jones boys.
jublke chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I can totally see this happening ...
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Bravo! That was simply fantastic, I love it, thank you.
jessi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story, I liked the closure it provide!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Love it! Write more Indy!
Left Handed Lemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was a wonderful piece. A great read. You got the characters spot on!
TT chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
So great! I just love the father/son relationship I wish they had down a bit more of it in the movie. Great job!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, cute! hm. that would is not usually associated with the Jones, but ah well. Marvelous job.
Persephone Kore chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw. And also hee.
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Very Huumerous! Do you have an idea how Brody got lost in the museum. PRequel possibly?
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Thanks for making me learn ancient Greek

YES! That line is made of awesome!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was adorable! It fit the characterization of the movie characters so well it was a little scary. I honestly would have believed that this was a real extension of the movie. Henry sure is stuck on the whole lost-in-own-museum thing, though. He mentioned it now about three or four times...my incoherent babbling thoughts don't make sense past this point, so I'll spare you. But I did really love it!
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I got lost in this place trying to find a completed Indiana fic... XD

Wow. I really enjoyed this. Indiana and his dad were really well portrayed here, and you did a fantastic job with the conversation. I could see it happening, definitely.

Wonderful job!

~Shiny-sama
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Nice one-shot. :)
lirance chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That last line is fantastic :) Funny, sweet, yet in keeping with their characters and the tone of the films. I like the way that Indiana says "Thanks for making me learn ancient Greek"- that made me grin. So much like him.