Reviews for Never Bored
Loves2Spooge chapter 2 . 3/11
This is my first time ever reading a story bye you. I was expecting Sesshoumaru/OC , but I got Inucest... Strangely enough I enjoyed this fanfiction alot . it was so descriptive and in depth. I believed his mate was female and knew her mate had a thing for male humans. Or that she paid a pretty penny for some type of device that turned her into a male... Once again this story is amazing!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Great story! Very hot!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
updte i have waited long enough
Kenny-Chan 674 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Whew...I need a breather after that steamy lemon. -goes back to re-read- Holy...-pulls collar away from away from neck- Is it hot in here anyone? Wonderful job on that lemon...so STEAMY! My jaw was hanging open at some parts. And personally, I wanted to slap those stupid bitches who were insulting Sesshomaru. How. Dare. They. Sesshomaru can kick your butts any day! Learn some respect!

Excellent...excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT. Inuyasha's crafty neh? Thinking of such a good thing for his mate...that's so cute. _ And I loved Sesshy's hesitance and how he wanted to stay faithful to his own mate. That made me smile like a kid high on candy. I am really loving how people portray Sesshy. Loving...dedicated...it's so nice. Fabulous job! I loved it!
Kenny-Chan 674 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow...that is all I can say. Wow. I had heard you were an excellent writer, so it made me curious to go see...and WOW. You. Are. Amazing! This is just beautifully done! The amount of detail was perfect! The personalities I love! And you make this work so well! It's so realistic! I swear I believe this could be an actual thing! You don't skimp on the details and that helps add to the image!

Oh my goodness! I really do love this! I was a little hesitant when I saw the amount of detail in here. There is only a couple of other authors who I can read who has this much detail, because I fear it may be too stuffy from other authors. But let me assure you, you definitely don't make it stuffy! I absolutely LOVED it. I was pulled in only after the first few sentences! Excellent! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Lol i knew it! Loved how you had me guessing until the very end though!
ValharaMoria chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
O.O HOLY CRAP! Warn a person, will ya' lol. Didn't...yeah, didn't see that coming... Great though.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
blinks* I...did...not...see...that...coming...whoa.
black pearl-sama chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Wow! That was amazing and hot!
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
It had been so long since I had read anything from you that I decided to check your profile to see what new stories you had! Yeah, with all of my internet issues, I kinda fell off of keeping up with Rose, as you've shortened it...over 50 chapters, my god! I catch hell trying to write a story with 12! Anyways, about this story in general...I liked the last line of the first paragraph during the first chapter (wow, what a tounge twister!)! Poor Sesshy for being bored...then again, I know how boring it is to do meetings at church (whever I frickin' go...and perhaps I shouldn't have put that there considering what kind of story this is!) although my methods of keeping myself entertained generally revolve around me writting silly notes to one of my friends! And I wasn't expecting Inuyasha to be his mate...you had his mate seemingly female in the first chapter...Then at the end of the second, you say "he" and "him." Was Inuyasha offically male or female? And if he is male, how have they had children? Perhaps though because they are demons, they can break the laws of science with it comes down to something like that...I too have put such things in my stories. Anyways, I really liked this (how improper of me to read this just one day after Christmas...oops..._)! Strong writing, really like your style, chika!

Tu menor hermana,

Amanda
loveless6592 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
awesome
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
YOU WRITE SUCH SMEXY STORIES! LOL
inu-dude15 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
This story is awesome, I can't wait to read the sequel!
babygrl89 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
omg that ending wuz soo fucked up lol i bout died! i kept thinkin...wat the hell is goin on, im soo confused...then i got the last sentence and i like spassed out _ that is DEFFENITLY NOT my fav. pairing UGH
star-struck-imagination chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
wow..talking about suspans

i really thought , in the beginning that sess' mate was a girl

this was by far , one of the best fics i have ever read

good job