Reviews for Everything Changes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was really sad, but he did kind of deserve that, I like the bit about his dead heart and that he actually has emotions. I can actually imagion Sakura doing that.
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Fist thing:AMAZING :D

Second thing:Love the way you've poured put the feelings it makes you feel sorry for Sasuke.

Third thing:Is this a oneshot or is it going to be a story?

If this is going to be a story then;UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

If this is a oneshot then I as a reader encourage you to continue this and change it into a story! :D
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
For my sake, I'd believe the story would end happily...cause, am more of an idealist that a realist...

Anyway, nice story...

:D
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Gahhhh.

First of all, I realized that I meant to include this line in my review of your other fic (the one with the title including shattered glass):

"He wondered, in his bleakest moments, if there were an eighth circle of hell. And then he would wonder, even more wearily, if it were called life."

I love that line.

And in this fic, I especially love the following lines:

"He had invented silence, after all."

"Was she playing mind games with him, or was that how she really felt? His face tightened, eyebrows ramming together. He may have treated her poorly, but he had grown to rely on the fact that she would always love him. It had been a given, much like the fact that he would kill Itachi one day. She couldn't take that away from him, not when he had almost nothing else left."

"I don't want to love you," she muttered, almost childlike.

A sliver of hope. "But you do," he insisted, wanting it confirmed.

After what seemed like an eternity, she gave a slow nod, and he felt his heart leap in his chest before she reiterated, "But I don't want to." She turned and continued on her way, one hand rising to her face to wipe her cheeks clean.

"Sakura…"

But she left him on the bench with barely a spark of hope remaining and not even a thank you.

And he realized he deserved no better.

So beautiful, and so heartbreaking. Of course, to make myself feel better, I'll imagine that the untold conclusion to this scenario is a much lighter one, but I can still totally appreciate the angst and tragedy of this ficlet, and enjoy how Sasuke finally got what was coming to him. Beautifully-written!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful! Truly!
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*silence.

very powerful. HA! TAKE THAT SASUKE!
Arika Ito chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hi, I'm a new writer and I saw that you beta for Yellow Mask. Her writings are very well written and I was hoping that you could beta mine. It called Welcome Home. Its a SasuSaku fic and the summary is 5 years after Sasuke's Defection from Konoha, he is captured by Naruto along with Hawk, but without Sakura. Sakura sees him, punches him in the face and proceeds to ignore for a very long time. My username is Cherryblossom10. And I hope you really consider this offer.
Chryseilas chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
heya! it would be really cool if u could make this like a chaptered fanfic. :D
Fiercest chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Being the moron I am, even after a really well written story with irony (God I love irony), symbolism and metaphors even then I have to point out if a character is ooc. Clearly I have issues.

This was well thought out and cool in a way. I get that Sasuke had to swap personalities with her a bit or else the idea wouldn't work so that makes it completely okay in my books. And I love that she's completely in character but in an evolved way.

Again, it was great.
see you another day chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Amazing, your writing skills are truly surprising me. Most of the time one-shots wouldn't get me hooked but this one did. I loved it.
Melitza chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Very empowering to Sakura. Lovely writing, and a nice turnabout that is clearly fairplay. _ I like to see Sasuke actually have some feelings - and I like to see things like this written, since uhm, it seems pretty clear that we SasuSaku shippers will NEVER be getting anything from the way the manga is going. Ugh. I'm so pissed with him that I actually feel vindicated by the particularly vicious little barb that this fic ended with...

But anyway - even if it did end on a vicious barb, there's at least a little spark of hope in that she does still love him. We can only hope that if Sasuke kept trying to make amends, it might actually make a difference someday. And that we could actually have a happy ending, no? _
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
me like ]]
Blueyedblonde chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw, Poor Sasuke. It probably took him a while to muster up that courage to finally tell her that he loves her. xD

Although Sakura does have her reasons. /

... SasuSaku is love. .

xD I enjoyed reading this, good job !
Yellow Mask chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Been meaning to check out your stories for a while, and I'm glad I finally did - I love this oneshot! I love the role reversal thing, it makes it so...I don't really know how to say it...poignant? Bittersweet?

Either way - I liked it very much!
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
omg that was really good ] i loved it