Reviews for Christmas Is All Around
SonnyAngel chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
eh, I'm not too keen on Jason/Liz but this was a good chapter. I actually liked Carly's idea of Jason reading the Christmas story at the hospital and it made me realize...who's going to read the story on the show? Alan was the best, well, after Steve Hardy but after Alan, who?
SonnyAngel chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
oh, I loved this chapter. Logan and Serena meeting. I love that she recognized him right away. The only thing that would have made this chapter better is if they had reached Kelly's and Georgie was there. Either that or if Logan had called Georgie and she had accompanied him to the bus depot. But it was good he was alone...he got a chance to bond with his sister. I love that.
SonnyAngel chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
aw, Spin/Nadine are sweet together. It's about time he found someone who's not Lulu Spencer.
SonnyAngel chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
*shudder* you wrote the three worst words you could write.."carly was right" *shudder* I think I'll go hide in a corner and plug my eyes and ears. *carly's not right* *carly's not right* *carly's not right*

anyway, nice chapter. I like how Michael remembers not only Emily and Leticia but Alan as well.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
Nice ending. Good job! :)
poeticgrace chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
I love the happy, Glo-ing ending!
LovinLiason chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
I loved it! I am so sad that it is done but that was a wonderful ending. Thanks!
Shimigirl chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
great so far please continue!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
LOL, cute installment. I liked it. I am so behind. I will try to work on my two prompts tonight.
poeticgrace chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
You have stolen my heart!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
LOL, cute
GreenLeoFiend chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
LOL, well Lulu is such a lucky woman having so many guys wanting her. Cute chapter.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
LOL! This was aww. Hee hee. Good job.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
This was cute. Sam spending time with her sisters.
lusamfan1121 chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
I loved the update. I love the skate pairing and I am happy that you put them in there, but also fit in Kelly and Andy. I loved night shift and am sad that it is over, but i was glad to see that andy came to GH...and even happier that someone would include them in a fanfic like this. cannot wait to see how they all come together.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »