Reviews for The Girl Who Never Cried
xfallenangel13x chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh god, I think I just got sucker punched in the feels. Aaaagh, ow. I need to go read something fluffy now xD

Wonderful oneshot!
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I like it alot, it's rather sad, but still awesome in it's own way. Thanks for writing it.
coolblue110 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh my gosh that was so sad! I loved it so much and it was so powerful! You captured the mind of a little girl so perfectly! amazing job!
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Absolutely heartbreaking! I'm amazed!
cal chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
beautifully written...sad.
Jikage chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was so sad! :[

A young Haruhi crying is enough to make you shed a tear.
eye-of-blue chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh,..

U make me cry...
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yeah, I cried.

This. is. beautiful.

It's so in character and so sad. I love this.

Well done.
elizemail chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww. That was really sad. Although I always like reading stories about Haruhi when she was little since she was so cute. I understand how painful that would be. I know it would make it much harder if someone I cared about passed away and I thought I saw them somewhere on the street.
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aww thats really sad but really sweet. i like it a lot
Sakimi1014 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aw! T.T so sad!
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw, so sad TTTT
fruiti-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
If I did cry during movies/books or anything, I would've cried reading this fic.

It's too sweet! I love this bit:

“Mommy told me that she was leaving. She told me that you would be sad and cry like a baby, and she was right! But she told me that I have to be a big girl and hug you when you do. She said not to be sad, ‘cause she was going somewhere nice and happy. So, I’m going to listen to what Mommy said. If she’s okay now, then I’m okay too!”

It just shows how strong she was. Uwa I can just picture a little Haruhi patting her dad's head XD

Anyway, awesome ficcie.