Reviews for Capitulation
Ellen chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wonderful, and wonderfully realistic.

"because Booth has an underdeveloped sense of personal space"... love it! I love what you did with the parentheses, too...
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aww. This was ever so cute, and I love your take on Brennan's view of Booth and his Booth-ishness :D

I.E.

'because Booth has an underdeveloped sense of personal space'

'and Booth kisses like she always thought he would, strong and gentle and with a hint of a smile behind it all, like he’s only just holding back from grinning'

And finally -

'This is Booth, and she is rarely rational when it comes to

Booth, because Booth is not rational'

Booth is not rational. That is probably the cutest thing ever.
Leina chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Thank you for writing about the smile, because that was the one thing that really got to me. I know David was laughing from the shoot, but as Booth's character, there wasn't really a valid reason for him to smile like that. And I really wanted someone else besides me to note that.
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
One of the best mistletoe kiss-related stories I've read.. Wonderful :) And like the previous reviewer said, Booth's "underdeveloped sense of personal space" was great, made me smile. Same goes for "(and Booth kisses like she always thought he would, strong and gentle and with a hint of a smile behind it all, like he’s only just holding back from grinning)".
saragillie chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love the phrase "an underdeveloped sense of personal space." This is just hilarious.
spacekid77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is great! You capture what she could be thinking so well - her nerves, her attempt at reasoning, her inner voice tryiong to make her admit something she's not ready for... loved it!

This is going to faves!

Thanks for writing!

Sonya
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Well there are lots of mistletoe inspired kisses floating around here now of course, but this is definitely the best I've read. I loved the Brennan narrative I thought you had her spot on. This was FAB: (and Booth kisses like she always thought he would, strong and gentle and with a hint of a smile behind it all, like he’s only just holding back from grinning) ... *sigh!*

Lovely. *favs*
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I loved how you described Temperance's thoughts. Really great and as you went into detail- beautiful.

Greets.
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
wow, this was really good! I think you did a fabulous job getting into her head! I loved it!
jennisfifi chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Beautiful!
Monica chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really liked this. It rang very true for me.
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was awesome, and fairly accurate for what I'm guessing what will happen.

Pirate :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh my god, that was really sweet! I loved it! :D
Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Yay, thank you for that. it was very fluffy and both were in character.
DOC3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I love weird stream of consciousness writing, and you nailed it. Her thoughts during her thoughts were the best. And great use of the italics - love the italics. And Booth kissing as though he's barely holding back a grin, the best idea yet. I too could have waited because I love delicious UST, but it is what it is and I love your take on it.

Doc