Reviews for Fragile, Precious Things
Aerys-Hime chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
OMG that was so cute! XD please i'd like to read more *puppy eyes* it is really good,so please update, okay?:D
Riku no kage chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Oh, wow, I thought this was a one-shot, and not something you were updating! And why did I miss the update...? Grr, I guess computers just hate me or something...

This was pretty short, but still nice and sweet (heheh, short and sweet, score).

You're one of the few people I just now realized I don't complain about typos or grammar problems when I read your stuff... Congrats! :)
Airess Byrd chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
awe how cute _
Airess Byrd chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
(drools) i love this story! *_*
Patchii chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I'm two years too late for this review, haha.

Anyway, thanks for the fluffy fic! This, by far, is the best Elazul/Heroine story I've found all over. Hope you do one again some time. :)
Antigone's.Dream chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Now /that/ is the sort of Elazul/Heroine pairing I have been waiting to find here! Wonderful job!
Kii chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh its beautiful. Utterly so.
Seonaid Mist chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
You know, FFnet should really put that "Report Possible Abuse" thingy away from "Submit Review" and "Add Story to Favorites". It's dangerous. Really very dangerous. D8

But you made me happy. 8'D I had a stressful day and decided to check on FFnet... and I saw this. Fluff! ElazulxHeroine! Two of my favorite things. I've loved the pairing since I was 11. I can't even begin to describe the giddyness that overtook me when whilst reading this.

I love you. :3 I can't wait for more.

Although... I second Tiamat42 about the manboobs. SRSLY? Manboobs on Elazul? That's even worse than the bald Elazul imagery from the LoM manga. D: But it was pretty cute. XD I can't get enough of these Jumi jokes. They're such unique people. I always wondered why Squenix never thought of reproducing them in a Final Fantasy game or something... They'd surely be popular. Or maybe that's just me.

Anyway...

The Actual Critique?

-Some misspellings here and there, but nothing too big. Should be fixed right up after a quick once-over. Go you! :3

I know I didn't make any sense just now. But yeah, that's just how I usually review. Do know that this is going to my favorites. Indeed.

じゃあまた、

セオちゃん (-)

PS: MOARPLZ
Riku no kage chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That has got to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever read! I seriously melted a little more with every word... By the end, I was just a big puddle of me. Keep up the good work!
Tiamat42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I cannot, absolutely _cannot_ reconcile myself to 'manboobs'. Makes me think of big fat male sailor moon cosplayers or something. *hides under bed* Okay, NOW I'm getting an image of El in a sailor moon outfit, and he's going to KILL me.

See what you've done?

Sorry, I'm in a strange mood. ;) Random mini-rant aside, I like fluff. You know I like fluff. Sometimes you just have to sit down and write something fluffy just to cheer yourself up, ya know? Go fluff! Write more fluff! Write lots of it! I'm totally in a good mood now. Despite the manboobs. *runs*