Reviews for The Gospel According to Riku
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was kind of confusing but interesting. It makes sense having Riku be the one to think of things like that. Out of the three of them he seems the most lost but that might be because Sora and Kairi don't think beyond what is already there, I'm pretty sure Sora doesn't anyway...
Katana Black chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow. Just...wow. This has to be the most incredibly deep and most well thought out fanfiction I've ever read. It's really incredible for a story so short. Great job.
jess chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wowowow, this is fantastic!
Ennaived chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I like this story. It's really different from the others I read.
Pathetic Otologist chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was wonderfully, confusingly, completely, compellingly, magically enlightening. Thank you.
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Gf. That was brilliant.

I love the conflict and the symbolism and the repition of "the princess is in another castle." You can almost see him reaching for the ceiling. I love how you described it. I really like the part where he is running down the stairs, and everything comes back.

"He turns to her, blistering eyes full of radiance (bright, bright, bright, bright turquoise)."

That's a great line, and I love the way it ends.
Siavahda chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That...was really beautiful. And very cool. And just generally amazing.

Loved it!

:D
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was just too damn goo for words...then again, so are most of your stories. I was completely enthralled with Riku's attempts to achieve enlightenment. And the fact that Riku tried giving both Kairi and Sora a chance. I love stories that focus on all three of them. So, in the end, did they decide to all be together? Either way, this was just so beautiful. (I honestly got a little teary eyed from the excitement at the end).

Your amazing.
Quillslinger chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh God, this fic makes *me* smile. And Riku's thinking music? Made me laugh uncontrollably. Stop being so totally sweet, fic!