Reviews for The Fight
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
THE BEST!
LOVE THIS SO MUCH
xConox chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i really liked how you bought out Athrun's and Lenore's relationship,it makes me sad to know what will happen in the future. i was nearly in tears when i read, you really touched me, i hope if you contiue to write such great fanfics, keep up the good work!
JenWinstheQuidditch chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Adorable! And that last line... Gah!

This has now been added to my personal head-cannon.
mehj chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i like this kind of fic. i always check the gundam seed section for fanfiction but it's the first time i read this introspective story(maybe because i was always looking for romance haha) This story is refreshing because it is not fast-paced and really shares values that can be learned
stice73 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
this is so God blessingly cool
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
"And what if Charlie had killed Kira? Would you have killed Charlie?" That was such an amazing bit of foreshadowing.

I loved this fic, I really did. It's kind of sad when you think about the future that Athrun and Kira end up having, and when you think of the fact that Lenore ended up dying. I wonder what she could have done if she'd only lived? This fic also stresses the reasons why Athrun does some of what he does after her death. It was so prophetic at the end, with that ironic little "As long as she was around, no son of hers would ever need to fight at all." Dearie me, how the world changed for Athrun.

Also, the going to the park for basketball comment made me think of that picture of the two of them, leaning on each other and looking breathless on the basketball court...

This was a cute story. Nicely done!
Mooncancer chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Absolutely awesome! Small Athrun was too cute for words but I also loved all the themes of Gundam Seed that threaded through under all the cuteness. I think you've created a wonderful chibi Kira as well, exactly as I would have pictured him.

The fact that Kira and Athrun were friends was always one of the underlying themes (and the cause of much angst) but we never really saw any of their friendship from before so it was sometimes hard to picture how a friendship between two little kids could have caused so much drama. Your piece fleshes out the friendship and is one of those rare fanfictions that once read, really adds something to the series. Good job.
quotidienne chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh this is sweet and very cleverly done-especially the end. You put Athrun's beliefs into context and gave him a compelling history-really well written!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Sad, but hauntingly true.

The last sentence, I mean.

This was a beautiful fic..

But it's really sad, Lenore's death. It truly jumpstarted everything. Patrick Zala went haywire, and Athrun entered the military, needing to fight to save, protect, and survive.

Aww..

I loved this, you should definitely write more.
WayFarer2000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
As usual, very good. You have a talent for portraying the characters well, especially their introspective thoughts.

It's good to see you have not given up fanfiction writing.
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
nice. Real nice. I give you and your fic a two thumbs up )

~Kkornelia
simply -v chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
woah, that was fairly deep :)

nicely written

would like to read mroe of your works
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aww.. Athrun got into a fight because of a Kira? how cute!

Athrun xure is a fEeLer..

"I didn't... nobody died, mother. Stop being so serious." I was Laughing at that part.. I mean, he was serious of getting his okaa-san oFf the topic that nothing serious such as kiLLing happened.. *chuckLes* kidz.. *sighs* and Athrun's so innocent.. in more ways than one..

if Lenore onLy knew that her son became a soLdier of ZAFT.. a RED coat nonetheLeSs..

lol Athrun Liked naturaLs eh? and he was fiLLed with justice when he was kid.. cute..

yeah.. cOordinators did came from naturaLs..

from here we can sEe Athrun caLLing Kira to his side.. just Like in the war.. that Kira was one of 'em.. a cOordinator..

nyWeiZ, cue word "as Long".. oh Lenore.. *sighs* this was fun reading! nice going with the mother and son bonding.. how'd Athrun wouLd somewhat confine his thoughts to his dearest okaa-san.. and how much he Listens to her words.. more than anyone eLse.. and how Patrick somewhat aFfects his son's thinking somewhere in the fic.. suteki deshou fic! jaa ne! ;3
Moments of Insanity chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Excellent job. its fantastic that you included the tension between the natural and the coordinator inside the story. and how that athrun's stubborn personality is already forming. very cute. great job