Reviews for Resident Evil: The Darkness Continues
opinel09sharp chapter 30 . 6/12/2013
Really great story. If this was included in the mainstream resident evil series, that'd be cool!
nightsky44 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
lovebillybecca
littleangel123 chapter 30 . 1/29/2012
Darn! Sherry's kidnapped yet again! Oh well, I'll go look around for your sequel. If it's not up, well, I hope you make it! See ya!
littleangel123 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
I was thinking of NPC's version of Geno's maze song when I heard 'clowns' (I actually took clown class for the acting stuff, I was a real clown after that. I even created a skit with my skills). I really agree with Sherry. If he ever touches Claire or Leon or anyone that are their friends, I beat the heck out of him with a glue stick! And it's practically a weak item yet I can still beat him! Oh well, I love the part where everyone looks at Steve like he's gunna eat them.
littleangel123 chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Oh my freaking gosh, I have never been this excited in my fanfic life. Everytime I hear something about Steve and Sherry, I scream like a monkey. Strangly this fanfiction makes me hate Ada less. I'm starting to like her for some reason. Is she actually being...Nice? Ehhhhh? I wonder.
littleangel123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
No! No! Steve! WAIT! I NEED TO ASK A QUESTION! Deja vu? Oh well, Ark is practically the most hilarious charcter in the story So. I really like it. Sorry, if I were in Claire's view, I get the gun and shoot whoever the freak's in meh house if it's someone I don't know. Great job and See ya until the last chappie, if I can get there. I'M ON A HIIIIGHWAAAY TO HECK! (gotta love ACDC) I don't swear, sorry...But it's okay if I read swears.
Little Nutsy chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Okies i started reading this i wasnt going to review until i had had finished but the reference to the 3rd movie was so funny. with Carlos going of about a girl called Alice. sorry that had me in snitches. and i think any of the RE game chars would act that way with their Movie counterparts.

Another part im enjoying is the sibling banter with Chris/Claire. I better get back to reading now but that section with Carlos was bloody funny mate and i just had to tell you that.
Blueflame Phoenix chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
You are the best CLeon writer and hope you finish the prequal. Love your work continue writing. _
BlackxValentine chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Lol, Carlos throwing a stuffed animal in rage... I just can't picture him with Ashley. To me he would be with Jill, Rebecca or Claire but if you like them together that's cool.

I can't see it but it is pretty funny.
BlackxValentine chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
Okay, I know you hate Ashley as much as I do.

So I'm sure you won't mind when I say that she is the BIGGEST IDIOT I'VE EVER SEEN!

I can't stand her and jumping up and down with a loaded gun.. come on stupid, stop before you shot someone!

sorry... had to get that outta my system.
Elli-Wyatt chapter 29 . 10/18/2009
So fantastic really really enjoyed it. From what game is Ark Thompson?
Tani2 chapter 24 . 8/6/2009
I'm reading this a little late. But it rocks! Hobohumter, you had me dying laughing t least once in every chapter. I dont even know what I thought was funniest. Anyway, good job! Rock on, Cleon!
Reader-not-A-Writer chapter 30 . 5/1/2009
Hey Hobohunter,

I just wanted to tell you of what I thought of your story...it was...one of the best Resident Evil Fics I've read...probably the best and my favorite! You really know your stuff on Resident Evil...that's awesome I'm a huge RE fan and have been since I was very little and probably the 2nd game is one of my favorites...There's supposed to be a remake coming on the WII called Darkness Chronicles I think I saw a video and was very impressed it looks awesome! You're right though the movies were not very apeasing though...in general I was unsatisfied and pissed off...the movies really sucked and yes Claire looked like Sarah Conner...and Wesker just wasn't WESKER the awesome one I came to know and another thing the movies cut off more of the actual facts and replced them with non-sense (most good chunk)I did like Degenration thoug I've been a Leon and Claire fan for as long as I can remember and I always thought that they should've been together. Yes, Resident Evil 5 was indeed awesome but it's too bad Jill wasn't Chris's Partner...I am a fan of many other things...but Resident Evil hits the tops (obviously) anyways, thank you for writing this awesome story and I hope you keep doing what you're doing.

Sincerly, Reader-not-A-Writer

P.S. Names John by the way...
Shinoskunoichi chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I had started to read this, and it's really good!

OMG CARLOS IS A NATIVE AMERICAN? I thought he was from Central or South America...but I always thought he was kind of cute. I guess by Native American they could possibly mean like Mayan or Aztec Native American? Or whatever, love the story so far! OMG WESKER AND STEVE!lols
animecutie143 chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
Ahahha xD I was freakin' laughing so much! freakin' awesome fic. The swearin' and the dialogues are funny ahah xD good thing I wasn't sitting on a coach ahah. ! first time I commented too much for one fic lol xD

I can picture everything that was happening lol! while I was talking to my cousin I was lookin' for a pause button xD I thought I was watching it for a moment there hahah xD -got to share it- ahahahha :D