Reviews for Resident Evil: The Darkness Continues
Brenda293 chapter 30 . 7/10/2015
Captivating .
Brenda293 chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Wong and Krauser make an interesting couple ,I think .
Brenda293 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Hilarious .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
LOL .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I 'm used to drama and angst for this type of story .But humor ? That's new . At least for me .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Wow .If I was her I would be more than paranoïd .Insanely paranoïd !
opinel09sharp chapter 30 . 6/12/2013
Really great story. If this was included in the mainstream resident evil series, that'd be cool!
nightsky44 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
lovebillybecca
littleangel123 chapter 30 . 1/29/2012
Darn! Sherry's kidnapped yet again! Oh well, I'll go look around for your sequel. If it's not up, well, I hope you make it! See ya!
littleangel123 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
I was thinking of NPC's version of Geno's maze song when I heard 'clowns' (I actually took clown class for the acting stuff, I was a real clown after that. I even created a skit with my skills). I really agree with Sherry. If he ever touches Claire or Leon or anyone that are their friends, I beat the heck out of him with a glue stick! And it's practically a weak item yet I can still beat him! Oh well, I love the part where everyone looks at Steve like he's gunna eat them.
littleangel123 chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Oh my freaking gosh, I have never been this excited in my fanfic life. Everytime I hear something about Steve and Sherry, I scream like a monkey. Strangly this fanfiction makes me hate Ada less. I'm starting to like her for some reason. Is she actually being...Nice? Ehhhhh? I wonder.
littleangel123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
No! No! Steve! WAIT! I NEED TO ASK A QUESTION! Deja vu? Oh well, Ark is practically the most hilarious charcter in the story So. I really like it. Sorry, if I were in Claire's view, I get the gun and shoot whoever the freak's in meh house if it's someone I don't know. Great job and See ya until the last chappie, if I can get there. I'M ON A HIIIIGHWAAAY TO HECK!~ (gotta love ACDC) I don't swear, sorry...But it's okay if I read swears.
Nutssy chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Okies i started reading this i wasnt going to review until i had had finished but the reference to the 3rd movie was so funny. with Carlos going of about a girl called Alice. sorry that had me in snitches. and i think any of the RE game chars would act that way with their Movie counterparts.

Another part im enjoying is the sibling banter with Chris/Claire. I better get back to reading now but that section with Carlos was bloody funny mate and i just had to tell you that.
Blueflame Phoenix chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
You are the best CLeon writer and hope you finish the prequal. Love your work continue writing. _
BlackxValentine chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Lol, Carlos throwing a stuffed animal in rage... I just can't picture him with Ashley. To me he would be with Jill, Rebecca or Claire but if you like them together that's cool.

I can't see it but it is pretty funny.